Nebula Setups with Alternative Data Path?

Additional software tools
bobbybland
User Level V
User Level V

Nebula Setups with Alternative Data Path?

Post by bobbybland » Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:04 pm

Hi,
I've moved my 3rd party librarys to my F drive using Alternative Data Path option tweaking the .xml,and librarys load fine, I kept my C drive NebulaTempRepository intact,only moved librarys.

Problem is when I load up Nebula Setups now, it doesn't see any programs, whats the correct way to be able to get Setups to see the programs I want to create setups for now?
When I look at search for category now, it only shows Nebula Repository/ PRE which is blank now. How do I point setups to my Alternative Data path programs and it find them?

Thanks
Attachments
screenshot.PNG
N4/Lime/Cobalt/Sand/Amethyst/Tim P

zabukowski
Expert
Expert

Re: Nebula Setups with Alternative Data Path?

Post by zabukowski » Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:35 am

bobbybland wrote:Hi,
I've moved my 3rd party librarys to my F drive using Alternative Data Path option tweaking the .xml,and librarys load fine, I kept my C drive NebulaTempRepository intact,only moved librarys.

Problem is when I load up Nebula Setups now, it doesn't see any programs, whats the correct way to be able to get Setups to see the programs I want to create setups for now?
When I look at search for category now, it only shows Nebula Repository/ PRE which is blank now. How do I point setups to my Alternative Data path programs and it find them?

Thanks
Make sure that XML file, which is used for Nebula Setups "configuration" (settings), contains proper ALTERNATIVEDATAPATH to new programs location.

Also, ALTERNATIVEDATAPATH must be terminated with backslash.

bobbybland
User Level V
User Level V

Re: Nebula Setups with Alternative Data Path?

Post by bobbybland » Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:53 pm

Awesome stuff, Thanks Z
N4/Lime/Cobalt/Sand/Amethyst/Tim P