Issue Studio One + multiple .dll's N Setups - SOLVED!

Additional software tools
bobbybland
User Level V
User Level V

Issue Studio One + multiple .dll's N Setups - SOLVED!

Post by bobbybland » Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:30 pm

I own TIM P Blue 1102 and have used Nebula Setups to create Multiple EQ .dll's (high,low,mids,filter,pre) as Tim has different skins for each,I thought it would be handy to have a plugin .dll for each.

The problem I'm getting is Presonus Studio One only wants to allow one of these, so if I have all the .dlls in vstplugins folder, it scans them all, but only shows one.
If I remove one and change the order, meaning if the filter loads fine, then remove it, and put the high .dll in, it will only show high.

This is weird, as reaper,and live show all .dll's. I've reset my blacklist in S1,as well as reinstalled s1, I went into app data/roaming and deleted the S1 settings and reset everything, but it doesn't help.

Is there a way to get Presonus Studio One to recognize them all? Do they need a unique ID such as the manual offers? Like I said, it's weird, becuz my other daws just work..

Thanks if you can help shed some light.
Last edited by bobbybland on Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
N4/El Ray/Taupe/Azure/Ruby/Lime/Cobalt/Sand/Amethyst/Crimson/Gold 2/Pink 2/Viridian/Diamond Lift/Tim P Libraries

bobbybland
User Level V
User Level V

Re: Issue Presonus Studio One + multiple .dll's N Setups

Post by bobbybland » Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:42 pm

Z's option for the Magic ID worked wonders here!!! Thank you Z for thinking about all this stuff man ahead of time, big help! I'm just wrapping my head around this, and trying to learn as fast as possible!!

hope this helps anyone who is in the same boat !
N4/El Ray/Taupe/Azure/Ruby/Lime/Cobalt/Sand/Amethyst/Crimson/Gold 2/Pink 2/Viridian/Diamond Lift/Tim P Libraries