1. make sure your settings are 100% correct - Settings - General & AAX tabskrzysiek wrote:Hi
I've done all that you said before but I simply cant generate .aaxplugin file to use it w/o any additional software in pro tools. I set up the local parameters and it didnt change the results.
2. create setup & define unique MAGIC local tweak
3. save setup (select only needed architectures and formats)
4. check if your new plugin is present in AAX plugins folder (.aaxplugin and .xml file)
5. if plugin is not detected by Pro Tools, delete Pro Tools plugin cache - http://www.sweetwater.com/sweetcare/art ... eferences/