Nebula Setups 2.6 released

Additional software tools
User avatar
zabukowski
Expert
Expert
Posts: 1574
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:44 pm
Location: Ljubljana, Slovenia
Contact:

Nebula Setups 2.6 released

Post by zabukowski » Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:28 pm

Version history - all you need to know about the new features...

http://www.zabukowski.com/software/Nebu ... istory.pdf

http://zabukowski.com/software/?page_id=337
Attachments
ns26dev1.jpg

User avatar
Mordus
Member
Member
Posts: 278
Joined: Fri May 17, 2013 11:03 am
Location: Barcelona

Re: NEW: Nebula Setups 2.6 dev 1 (AAX, Juce AU)

Post by Mordus » Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:59 pm

Nice!!!

Thanks for the update!
Keep it simple, be happy.

Samplitude / Logic Pro X / RME / Italian Handcrafted Loudspeakers

User avatar
drezz
Vip Member
Vip Member
Posts: 478
Joined: Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:58 pm
Location: UK

Re: NEW: Nebula Setups 2.6 dev 1 (AAX, Juce AU)

Post by drezz » Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:48 am

Nice one............... :D
Official Acustica Audio Dealer for UK/Ireland.

https://www.facebook.com/AcusticaUKDealer

User avatar
himhui
Expert
Expert
Posts: 1217
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:04 pm

Re: NEW: Nebula Setups 2.6 dev 1 (AAX, Juce AU)

Post by himhui » Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:22 pm

It‘s great! AAX is created sucessfully.
97v4 /Win10 x64 /64G ram /Nvidia Quadro K620
Reaper 5.7/X-Touch
Prism Orpheus /RME Babyface Pro

User avatar
Mordus
Member
Member
Posts: 278
Joined: Fri May 17, 2013 11:03 am
Location: Barcelona

Re: NEW: Nebula Setups 2.6 dev 1 (AAX, Juce AU)

Post by Mordus » Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:22 pm

Is the Nebula3 AU juce framework already available?

I'm really interested in creating setups for AU 32bit... not possible until now.
Keep it simple, be happy.

Samplitude / Logic Pro X / RME / Italian Handcrafted Loudspeakers

User avatar
mixmonkey
User Level IV
User Level IV
Posts: 41
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:34 pm

Re: NEW: Nebula Setups 2.6 dev 1 (AAX, Juce AU)

Post by mixmonkey » Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:58 pm

AAX setups created perfectly (as far as I can tell so far :D )

Excellent work! Looks like you got the whole code signing thing licked 8-) Was it because the setups are all fundamentally Nebula?

Also, I'm seeing an increase in efficiency- has other stuff been tweaked? My setups always used to be slightly less efficient (CPU wise) than the same emulation running in Nebula itself. Now they're the same or slightly better.

Will be using AAX setups for all stand-alone emus (comps, tape, preamps) and VST setups in Nyrv Agent AAX for all my EQ/Channel strip combos!

Good times :D :D

Small feature request, could the Magic ID be added to the SetUps Manager. Would make it easier to keep track of them. I keep a list in Excel at the mo'.

User avatar
zabukowski
Expert
Expert
Posts: 1574
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:44 pm
Location: Ljubljana, Slovenia
Contact:

Re: NEW: Nebula Setups 2.6 dev 1 (AAX, Juce AU)

Post by zabukowski » Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:35 am

mixmonkey wrote:AAX setups created perfectly (as far as I can tell so far :D )

Excellent work! Looks like you got the whole code signing thing licked 8-) Was it because the setups are all fundamentally Nebula?

Also, I'm seeing an increase in efficiency- has other stuff been tweaked? My setups always used to be slightly less efficient (CPU wise) than the same emulation running in Nebula itself. Now they're the same or slightly better.

Will be using AAX setups for all stand-alone emus (comps, tape, preamps) and VST setups in Nyrv Agent AAX for all my EQ/Channel strip combos!

Good times :D :D

Small feature request, could the Magic ID be added to the SetUps Manager. Would make it easier to keep track of them. I keep a list in Excel at the mo'.
8-) :) :D

Well, setups shouldn't be any less efficient that Nebula, since they are Nebula - except if they contain additional cpu-hungry tweaks. It's possible you are seeing general performance improvements with Nebula.

Magic ID management is on a to-do list.

jus11
User Level X
User Level X
Posts: 128
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:31 am

Re: NEW: Nebula Setups 2.6 dev 1 (AAX, Juce AU)

Post by jus11 » Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:34 pm

Sorry about OT, but I cannot find the answer to this. I have made 60 setups on my Mac Pro. I would like to use them on my Macbook Air as well. Is it possible to accomplish this by just moving some stuff around manually?

I have copied the Setups and Skins folders to Air, but this in itself seems not to be enough.

User avatar
zabukowski
Expert
Expert
Posts: 1574
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:44 pm
Location: Ljubljana, Slovenia
Contact:

Re: NEW: Nebula Setups 2.6 dev 1 (AAX, Juce AU)

Post by zabukowski » Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:57 pm

jus11 wrote:Sorry about OT, but I cannot find the answer to this. I have made 60 setups on my Mac Pro. I would like to use them on my Macbook Air as well. Is it possible to accomplish this by just moving some stuff around manually?

I have copied the Setups and Skins folders to Air, but this in itself seems not to be enough.
http://www.acustica-audio.com/phpBB3/vi ... 23&t=28611

jus11
User Level X
User Level X
Posts: 128
Joined: Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:31 am

Re: NEW: Nebula Setups 2.6 dev 1 (AAX, Juce AU)

Post by jus11 » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:38 pm

thanks, success!

User avatar
SteDal
Expert
Expert
Posts: 613
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:21 pm
Location: Northern Italy

Re: Nebula Setups 2.6 dev 1 (AAX, Juce AU)

Post by SteDal » Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:34 am

Hey Zab (and anyone else who cares):

is there any place where I can find the thumbnails for the most recent Acqua plugins? Or do we have to make our own jpgs?

Or, even better, is there a way to share them, if anybody has already done the job?

Ok, it's not such a hard thing to do myself, just asking...


Cheers and thank you again for your great tools!

SD
Win 10/64 - Intel i7-5820K - Intel i7-4510U - Reaper 5.961

User avatar
zabukowski
Expert
Expert
Posts: 1574
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:44 pm
Location: Ljubljana, Slovenia
Contact:

Re: Nebula Setups 2.6 dev 1 (AAX, Juce AU)

Post by zabukowski » Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:09 pm

SteDal wrote:Hey Zab (and anyone else who cares):

is there any place where I can find the thumbnails for the most recent Acqua plugins? Or do we have to make our own jpgs?

Or, even better, is there a way to share them, if anybody has already done the job?

Ok, it's not such a hard thing to do myself, just asking...


Cheers and thank you again for your great tools!

SD
I have plan to create missing thumbnails for official 2.6 release. Of course, any help would be greatly appreciated - so if you've already created some thumbnails, please send it ¸to me or post them here.

They must be 256 pixels wide JPGs.

Thanks for your help!!

User avatar
SteDal
Expert
Expert
Posts: 613
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:21 pm
Location: Northern Italy

Re: NEW: Nebula Setups 2.6 dev 1 (AAX, Juce AU)

Post by SteDal » Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:19 pm

Ok, so the thumbnails should be jpgs 256 pixel wide.
Any height will do, then, right?

I'm asking because Acqua GUIs have different proportions...
Win 10/64 - Intel i7-5820K - Intel i7-4510U - Reaper 5.961

User avatar
zabukowski
Expert
Expert
Posts: 1574
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:44 pm
Location: Ljubljana, Slovenia
Contact:

Re: NEW: Nebula Setups 2.6 dev 1 (AAX, Juce AU)

Post by zabukowski » Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:57 pm

SteDal wrote:Ok, so the thumbnails should be jpgs 256 pixel wide.
Any height will do, then, right?

I'm asking because Acqua GUIs have different proportions...
Yes, height is not important.

User avatar
SteDal
Expert
Expert
Posts: 613
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:21 pm
Location: Northern Italy

Re: NEW: Nebula Setups 2.6 dev 1 (AAX, Juce AU)

Post by SteDal » Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:55 pm

Here we go with some new thumbnails.

I hope there are no duplicates.

Please let me know what's missing.

Enjoy!
Attachments
emeraldflt.jpg
emeraldflt.jpg (5.38 KiB) Viewed 7533 times
emerald.jpg
emerald.jpg (11.68 KiB) Viewed 7533 times
amethyst.jpg
amethyst.jpg (11.68 KiB) Viewed 7533 times
scarlet2.jpg
scarlet2.jpg (9.08 KiB) Viewed 7533 times
white.jpg
white.jpg (11.25 KiB) Viewed 7533 times
Win 10/64 - Intel i7-5820K - Intel i7-4510U - Reaper 5.961

Post Reply