NRGUI PRO version

Additional software tools
User avatar
zabukowski
Expert
Expert
Posts: 1452
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:44 pm
Location: Ljubljana, Slovenia
Contact:

Re: NRGUI PRO version

Post by zabukowski » Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:11 am

paulrussell wrote:Zabukowski

I'm having issues with Rapidshare. It claims I'm already downloading a file. I have plenty of web space. Would you like me to help you host NRGUI?
Hosting would be nice, if you can miss few megabytes :)

Please send me further details.

This will be temporary solution, until forum quotas are sorted out !

Thanks !
Zabukowski

User avatar
himhui
Expert
Expert
Posts: 1173
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:04 pm

Re: NRGUI PRO version

Post by himhui » Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:31 pm

Will it be 24bit supported in the future? It stays me away for only having 32bit floating....

:?:
97v4 /Win10 x64 /64G ram /Nvidia Quadro K620
Reaper 5.7/X-Touch
Prism Orpheus /RME Babyface Pro

User avatar
zabukowski
Expert
Expert
Posts: 1452
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:44 pm
Location: Ljubljana, Slovenia
Contact:

Re: NRGUI PRO version

Post by zabukowski » Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:13 pm

himhui wrote:Will it be 24bit supported in the future? It stays me away for only having 32bit floating....

:?:
Really don't know ... This is a request for Giancarlo and his Nebula Renderer program. I agree, it would be nice to have this option, too.

Zabukowski

User avatar
zabukowski
Expert
Expert
Posts: 1452
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:44 pm
Location: Ljubljana, Slovenia
Contact:

Re: NRGUI PRO version

Post by zabukowski » Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:15 pm

Wulfie wrote:Now that everything is working I must give some big thanks to Zabukowski and Giancarlo for this fantastic tools.
I have been with you from the start and the future is gonna be GREAT F...ing fantastic,.....

Thank you Guys :D :D
Thank you for your support :P

Zabukowski

hok
User Level I
User Level I
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:44 am

Re: NRGUI PRO version

Post by hok » Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:18 pm

Thank you for this fantastic tool.

Is there any way to make the renderer "rotate" through a list of programs?

Lets say I want to nebulize a folder using Alex's MWC input line programs; then it would be great to be able to use all the different versions of the line input program, that is IL1, IL2, etc. This means the renderer would use different programs from a list (following a pre-established cycle, or may be at random) for each new audio file.

Ideally in the box of "selected NEBULA programs" one would be able to choose to have a program to be "fixed", that is to be applied to all files in a folder, and a group of programs to be "rotating" through the different audio files.

User avatar
zabukowski
Expert
Expert
Posts: 1452
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:44 pm
Location: Ljubljana, Slovenia
Contact:

Re: NRGUI PRO version

Post by zabukowski » Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:35 pm

hok wrote:Thank you for this fantastic tool.

Is there any way to make the renderer "rotate" through a list of programs?

Lets say I want to nebulize a folder using Alex's MWC input line programs; then it would be great to be able to use all the different versions of the line input program, that is IL1, IL2, etc. This means the renderer would use different programs from a list (following a pre-established cycle, or may be at random) for each new audio file.

Ideally in the box of "selected NEBULA programs" one would be able to choose to have a program to be "fixed", that is to be applied to all files in a folder, and a group of programs to be "rotating" through the different audio files.
An interesting idea :D

I'll keep it in mind ;)

Zabukowski

hok
User Level I
User Level I
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:44 am

Re: NRGUI PRO version

Post by hok » Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:47 pm

Great!

It would be really nice to have this functionality to prepare a project for mixing ...

Cheers and thanks again for this tool.

User avatar
scottkane
User Level X
User Level X
Posts: 132
Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:20 pm

Re: NRGUI PRO version

Post by scottkane » Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:15 pm

Hey! Sorry once again to ask what is the NRGUI
and if its important where can i get it? :P

thanks
Cheers!!!
- graphics portfolio - music -

User avatar
zabukowski
Expert
Expert
Posts: 1452
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:44 pm
Location: Ljubljana, Slovenia
Contact:

Re: NRGUI PRO version

Post by zabukowski » Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:13 pm

scottkane wrote:Hey! Sorry once again to ask what is the NRGUI
and if its important where can i get it? :P

thanks
Read about it here:
http://www.acustica-audio.com/forum/ind ... =viewtopic

PRO (commercial) version is also available.

Download links for both versions can be found here:
http://www.acustica-audio.com/forum/ind ... =viewtopic

Enjoy ;)
Zabukowski

User avatar
scottkane
User Level X
User Level X
Posts: 132
Joined: Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:20 pm

Re: NRGUI PRO version

Post by scottkane » Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:20 pm

Hey Zab! this is sooo interesting, and today i want to use it in some samples!
But is there anywhere i can learn how to do it?
I dl the free power tools, renderer, and nrgui
but now what :P

thanks a lot
Cheers!!!
- graphics portfolio - music -

Post Reply