Some issues with NAt 3 to discuss and where the manual?

Tips & tricks, working results, technical support
nous777
User Level III
User Level III

Some issues with NAt 3 to discuss and where the manual?

Post by nous777 » Fri Dec 25, 2015 12:37 am

I am new to NAt but very interested in using it.
I procured, and did wrote a ticket per this, but seeing in anyone has had same prob and has resolved it.
I bought nebular pro 3 a few months ago, rather like it, and then updated to the server v 1.4.009, and, finally learned i had to install the(x32)version of nebpro3 to get my NAt3. Albeit it did mess with my nebulatemprespository, but didnt seem to affect it, other than i had to replace my ini files.
THe (x32) Nebpro 3 was put elsewhere and ive since rmeoved it.
But 2 things.
Non of my user downlaod files have a NAT3 guide as I have chekced everywhere. ANd i have NAt3 now.
ALso, my NAT 3 wont pull up nebula.reverb.dll as and editor program. It seems to find it but, rather, never initiates it into the vst window.
In the meanwhile as i have no proper guide, im forced to use an article proferred by SOS, that, isnt helping.
IS the problem NAT3 is not compatable with the 1.9.004 update? Or have i merely in my blind ignorance done what is expected when one is working on blind ignorance.
ANd how can I get my nat3 manual if its not in my download folders? AS I have the full version adn NAT3 itself runs, albeit not sure until I get some info whther i can use it.
Thank you and enjoy Holiday.

giancarlo
Founder
Founder

Re: Some issues with NAt 3 to discuss and where the manual?

Post by giancarlo » Fri Dec 25, 2015 12:49 am

there is only a quickstart guide, we'll try to release a better documentation about it.

About nebula: check you are running 32 bits nebula. Nat cannot load a 64 bits nebula, being a 32 bits application/host.

Support
Expert
Expert

Post by Support » Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:29 pm

From our records TECH-0000001719 was tracked 24/12/2015 23:19 CET and replayed 25/12/2015 12:26 CET.
Best regards,
Acustica Audio help-desk service and support.
https://www.acustica-audio.com/
Acustica Audio is a trademark of Acusticaudio SRL.

To contact Acustica Audio support go to the ‘Support’ in your Acustica Audio account.
We do not provide support via social networks, public forums, Acustica Audio forums, or email accounts.

nonstandardryder

Post by nonstandardryder » Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:29 pm

giancarlo wrote:there is only a quickstart guide, we'll try to release a better documentation about it.
Any Idea when this will be released? I am very interested in sampling my studio but I am unable to travel to Italy for a workshop.

giancarlo
Founder
Founder

Post by giancarlo » Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:47 pm

Not any idea yet... Best option is still the workshop...