The hardware you would like to see Nebulized thread!

Nebula feature suggestions
Post Reply
User avatar
yewtreemagic
User Level V
User Level V
Posts: 55
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:12 pm
Location: North Cornwall, UK
Contact:

Re: The hardware you would like to see Nebulized thread!

Post by yewtreemagic » Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:39 pm

darren wrote:BTW: Nice to be rubbing shoulders with an old C64 hero of mine :D
How very kind darren 8-)


Martin
Martin Walker
YewTreeMagic

EricH
User Level V
User Level V
Posts: 58
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:26 pm

Re: The hardware you would like to see Nebulized thread!

Post by EricH » Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:18 am

Composer MDX 2600 :lol:

M****y Vari Mu would be nice even if the compression did not sound 100pct spot on just signal pass through at various signal levels would be much welcomed.

User avatar
ngarjuna
Expert
Expert
Posts: 779
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:04 pm
Location: Miami

Re: The hardware you would like to see Nebulized thread!

Post by ngarjuna » Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:23 pm

EricH wrote:M****y Vari Mu would be nice even if the compression did not sound 100pct spot on just signal pass through at various signal levels would be much welcomed.
Ask and you shall receive.

futur2
Member
Member
Posts: 303
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:16 pm

Re: The hardware you would like to see Nebulized thread!

Post by futur2 » Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:30 pm

ngarjuna wrote:
EricH wrote:M****y Vari Mu would be nice even if the compression did not sound 100pct spot on just signal pass through at various signal levels would be much welcomed.
Ask and you shall receive.
not a M****y

User avatar
ngarjuna
Expert
Expert
Posts: 779
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:04 pm
Location: Miami

Re: The hardware you would like to see Nebulized thread!

Post by ngarjuna » Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:38 pm

futur2 wrote:
ngarjuna wrote:
EricH wrote:M****y Vari Mu would be nice even if the compression did not sound 100pct spot on just signal pass through at various signal levels would be much welcomed.
Ask and you shall receive.
not a M****y
And? I would think he would at least want to try the program before judging it exclusively on its brand name. Lots of non-brand-name circuits running around out there that are well worth it.

futur2
Member
Member
Posts: 303
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:16 pm

Re: The hardware you would like to see Nebulized thread!

Post by futur2 » Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:37 pm

ngarjuna wrote:
futur2 wrote:
ngarjuna wrote: Ask and you shall receive.
not a M****y
And? I would think he would at least want to try the program before judging it exclusively on its brand name. Lots of non-brand-name circuits running around out there that are well worth it.
didn't imply anything else than i wrote, it's not a M****y period. your statement gave that impression. that doesn't mean it's bad or subpar just that it's different.

User avatar
ngarjuna
Expert
Expert
Posts: 779
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:04 pm
Location: Miami

Re: The hardware you would like to see Nebulized thread!

Post by ngarjuna » Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:41 pm

futur2 wrote: didn't imply anything else than i wrote, it's not a M****y period. your statement gave that impression. that doesn't mean it's bad or subpar just that it's different.
Fair enough, your point is of course true.

elam
Vip Member
Vip Member
Posts: 425
Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 5:42 pm

Re: The hardware you would like to see Nebulized thread!

Post by elam » Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:48 pm

ngarjuna wrote:not a M****y
I always thought it WAS.

Ngarjuna please tell me what piece of gear was sampled ? PM me if you want.Thanks.
ngarjuna wrote:at least want to try the program before judging it exclusively on its brand name. Lots of non-brand-name circuits running around out there that are well worth it.
Agree.

User avatar
ngarjuna
Expert
Expert
Posts: 779
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:04 pm
Location: Miami

Re: The hardware you would like to see Nebulized thread!

Post by ngarjuna » Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:56 pm

I was under the impression when I bought it that it was a VM style (maybe a DIY) but rereading the blog post I'm not sure why I thought that, it doesn't say or imply that at all. So I guess I'm not sure about the branding on the program.

faun2500
Vip Member
Vip Member
Posts: 366
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:05 pm
Contact:

Re: The hardware you would like to see Nebulized thread!

Post by faun2500 » Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:11 pm

Forthcoming releases on: Black Heart Label, Hyperdrive and Transfixion. http://soundcloud.com/100mg. 6 FREE Downloads on my soundcloud page. Nebula ALL over these trax!

Post Reply