The hardware you would like to see Nebulized thread!

Nebula feature suggestions
highvoltage
Member
Member
Posts: 235
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:44 pm

Re: The hardware you would like to see Nebulized thread!

Post by highvoltage » Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:34 pm

Freddie Mercury's voice

mathias
Expert
Expert
Posts: 2727
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:25 am
Location: South-West Germany

Re: The hardware you would like to see Nebulized thread!

Post by mathias » Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:47 am

highvoltage wrote:Freddie Mercury's voice
:lol:
system 1: windows 8 32 bit - samplitude pro x3, waveform 9 (tracktion), reaper
system 2: mac osx yosemite - reaper(64bit), waveform 9 (64bit)

both systems on: macbook pro (late 2009), core 2 duo 3,06 ghz, 4 gb ram, graphic: nvidia geforce 9600M GT 512 MB

RJHollins
Expert
Expert
Posts: 3981
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:53 pm

Re: The hardware you would like to see Nebulized thread!

Post by RJHollins » Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:36 am

Is it possible to 'Nebulize' a LINN DRUM ?
i7-5820k, MSI X99A Plus, 16 GIG Ram, Noctua NH-D14, Win-7 Pro [64-bit], Reaper-64

NVC [Nebula Virtual Controllers]

User avatar
yewtreemagic
User Level V
User Level V
Posts: 55
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:12 pm
Location: North Cornwall, UK
Contact:

Re: The hardware you would like to see Nebulized thread!

Post by yewtreemagic » Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:47 pm

KP2009 wrote:+1 for the Dimension-D.
Another +1 for the Roland SDD320 - Dimension D 8-)

With just five switched modes, it also seems perfect for Nebula capture ;)

Image


Martin
Martin Walker
YewTreeMagic

User avatar
darren
Member
Member
Posts: 234
Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:46 pm

Re: The hardware you would like to see Nebulized thread!

Post by darren » Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:44 pm

yewtreemagic wrote:
KP2009 wrote:+1 for the Dimension-D.
Another +1 for the Roland SDD320 - Dimension D 8-)

With just five switched modes, it also seems perfect for Nebula capture ;)

Image


Martin

Oh yes, this would be superrrb!

BTW: Nice to be rubbing shoulders with an old C64 hero of mine :D

Cheers
N4. N3 Server. Ultramarine. Scarlet. Sand. Pink 7236. Pink 2412. Pink. Ivory. Green. Aquamarine. Amethyst. Gold.

User avatar
yewtreemagic
User Level V
User Level V
Posts: 55
Joined: Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:12 pm
Location: North Cornwall, UK
Contact:

Re: The hardware you would like to see Nebulized thread!

Post by yewtreemagic » Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:39 pm

darren wrote:BTW: Nice to be rubbing shoulders with an old C64 hero of mine :D
How very kind darren 8-)


Martin
Martin Walker
YewTreeMagic

EricH
User Level V
User Level V
Posts: 58
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:26 pm

Re: The hardware you would like to see Nebulized thread!

Post by EricH » Sun Aug 14, 2011 10:18 am

Composer MDX 2600 :lol:

M****y Vari Mu would be nice even if the compression did not sound 100pct spot on just signal pass through at various signal levels would be much welcomed.

User avatar
ngarjuna
Expert
Expert
Posts: 782
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:04 pm
Location: Miami

Re: The hardware you would like to see Nebulized thread!

Post by ngarjuna » Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:23 pm

EricH wrote:M****y Vari Mu would be nice even if the compression did not sound 100pct spot on just signal pass through at various signal levels would be much welcomed.
Ask and you shall receive.

futur2
Member
Member
Posts: 303
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:16 pm

Re: The hardware you would like to see Nebulized thread!

Post by futur2 » Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:30 pm

ngarjuna wrote:
EricH wrote:M****y Vari Mu would be nice even if the compression did not sound 100pct spot on just signal pass through at various signal levels would be much welcomed.
Ask and you shall receive.
not a M****y

User avatar
ngarjuna
Expert
Expert
Posts: 782
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:04 pm
Location: Miami

Re: The hardware you would like to see Nebulized thread!

Post by ngarjuna » Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:38 pm

futur2 wrote:
ngarjuna wrote:
EricH wrote:M****y Vari Mu would be nice even if the compression did not sound 100pct spot on just signal pass through at various signal levels would be much welcomed.
Ask and you shall receive.
not a M****y
And? I would think he would at least want to try the program before judging it exclusively on its brand name. Lots of non-brand-name circuits running around out there that are well worth it.

futur2
Member
Member
Posts: 303
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:16 pm

Re: The hardware you would like to see Nebulized thread!

Post by futur2 » Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:37 pm

ngarjuna wrote:
futur2 wrote:
ngarjuna wrote: Ask and you shall receive.
not a M****y
And? I would think he would at least want to try the program before judging it exclusively on its brand name. Lots of non-brand-name circuits running around out there that are well worth it.
didn't imply anything else than i wrote, it's not a M****y period. your statement gave that impression. that doesn't mean it's bad or subpar just that it's different.

User avatar
ngarjuna
Expert
Expert
Posts: 782
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:04 pm
Location: Miami

Re: The hardware you would like to see Nebulized thread!

Post by ngarjuna » Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:41 pm

futur2 wrote: didn't imply anything else than i wrote, it's not a M****y period. your statement gave that impression. that doesn't mean it's bad or subpar just that it's different.
Fair enough, your point is of course true.

elam
Vip Member
Vip Member
Posts: 425
Joined: Sat May 15, 2010 5:42 pm

Re: The hardware you would like to see Nebulized thread!

Post by elam » Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:48 pm

ngarjuna wrote:not a M****y
I always thought it WAS.

Ngarjuna please tell me what piece of gear was sampled ? PM me if you want.Thanks.
ngarjuna wrote:at least want to try the program before judging it exclusively on its brand name. Lots of non-brand-name circuits running around out there that are well worth it.
Agree.

User avatar
ngarjuna
Expert
Expert
Posts: 782
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:04 pm
Location: Miami

Re: The hardware you would like to see Nebulized thread!

Post by ngarjuna » Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:56 pm

I was under the impression when I bought it that it was a VM style (maybe a DIY) but rereading the blog post I'm not sure why I thought that, it doesn't say or imply that at all. So I guess I'm not sure about the branding on the program.

faun2500
Vip Member
Vip Member
Posts: 366
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:05 pm
Contact:

Re: The hardware you would like to see Nebulized thread!

Post by faun2500 » Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:11 pm

Forthcoming releases on: Black Heart Label, Hyperdrive and Transfixion. http://soundcloud.com/100mg. 6 FREE Downloads on my soundcloud page. Nebula ALL over these trax!

Post Reply