500 Format Rack for Nebula Libraries?

Nebula feature suggestions
deepwhite
User Level II
User Level II

500 Format Rack for Nebula Libraries?

Post by deepwhite » Thu May 24, 2018 3:30 pm

slate and waves have done this now: a rack to insert only modules you're using, packing everything in one insert slot.

one thing that's keeping me from using the nebula eqs is that it needs 3~5 insert slot for just one complete eq. the compressors are ok, but if they come with their own pre / passthrough it's another insert slot.

i don't know if it's possible and i'm not sure if the incoming modula can do that, but it'd be great if the simple n4 structure can do that. as a mac / pro tools user, n4 loading libraries is still the most cpu-efficient way to get things done than the acquas.

[email protected]
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Re: 500 Format Rack for Nebula Libraries?

Post by [email protected] » Fri May 25, 2018 7:46 am

Hi, check the new Acqua libraries for N4 form 3rd party developers: https://www.acustica-audio.com/store/t/ ... ariesforn4
Made exactly for this reason :idea:

deepwhite
User Level II
User Level II

Re: 500 Format Rack for Nebula Libraries?

Post by deepwhite » Sun May 27, 2018 12:27 pm

[email protected] wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 7:46 am
Hi, check the new Acqua libraries for N4 form 3rd party developers: https://www.acustica-audio.com/store/t/ ... ariesforn4
Made exactly for this reason :idea:
hi, thanks for the reply. i'm ware of the bronze and tokyo. i love bronze but unfortunately due to the mac + pro tools multi-threading problem i cannot run even one instance of bronze without pro tools choking (i work at 96kHz constantly). i've reported this to avid and they're trying to fix it.

what i'm saying is that there are already many great 3rd party libraries out there, and it'd be great to be able to use them in one instance / slot like the acquas. slate and waves have done this and that's so great an improvement for workflow. i can live without it with nebula, but would really love if possible.