Option for a "DARK FINDER"

Nebula feature suggestions
fisto
User Level VI
User Level VI

Option for a "DARK FINDER"

Post by fisto » Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:00 am

Dear Acustica Team,

would you consider an option (a simple checkbox in finder settings) to make the Nebula Finder dark?
I find the white finder almost blinding when working at night. It's very unpleasing to look for a programm while your eyes are hurting from the burst of white light from the window :o.

Would be enough to make the white background color a dark grey, and the text should be in light grey.

Hope you will consider this, as I find this very essential to the feel of finder and nebula together and I think other users have thought the same. If I'm the only one please ignore this request :)

Thank you!
Fisto

be a gorilla

Re: Option for a "DARK FINDER"

Post by be a gorilla » Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:12 pm

fisto wrote:Dear Acustica Team,

would you consider an option (a simple checkbox in finder settings) to make the Nebula Finder dark?
I find the white finder almost blinding when working at night. It's very unpleasing to look for a programm while your eyes are hurting from the burst of white light from the window :o.

Would be enough to make the white background color a dark grey, and the text should be in light grey.

Hope you will consider this, as I find this very essential to the feel of finder and nebula together and I think other users have thought the same. If I'm the only one please ignore this request :)

Thank you!
Fisto
agree, would be welcome

wagz
User Level XI
User Level XI

Post by wagz » Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:36 pm

I also welcome the Dark Finder. I often work on things late at night. Sometimes, a darker finder would be a bit easier on the eyes

robschroeder
Vip Member
Vip Member

Post by robschroeder » Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:11 am

+1

davidgary73
Expert
Expert

Post by davidgary73 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:35 am

Agree to this +1
MacPro 2 x 2.4 Ghz 6 Core Intel Xeon • 28GB Ram • Logic Pro X 10.4.1 • OSX 10.12.6 • VEP 6 • Console 1 •

Please join us - Facebook Acustica Audio Official Group page @ https://www.facebook.com/groups/2161186247437661/