Nebula feature suggestions
- Posts: 232
- Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:30 pm
RJHollins wrote:I have an extensive library [that seems to grow], and
'single clicking' to move through the CATs is really
starting to cause some injuries
Perhaps it's time to make yourself some extra Nebulas & split your library into manageable chunks?
See this post for more info:
http://www.acustica-audio.com/forum/ind ... =viewtopic
- Posts: 235
- Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:44 pm
david1103 wrote:there are a great many things that could be done to make nebula easier and more productive to use. this is way down on the list. how about:
- function click and change the input volume and the output volume changes by the same amount. i do this by hand every time i use nebula and it's a waste of time.
- a/b different programs.
- display to see eq curves like in vst plugin analyser.
- display difference in input and output volume in RMS like voxengo plugins to get the levels matched to make a correct comparison.
great post david!
and the difference button too.