Henry Olonga releases many new products!!!

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs
Jordi
User Level VIII
User Level VIII
Posts: 87
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:02 pm

Re: Henry Olonga releases many new products!!!

Post by Jordi » Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:09 pm

Good morning!

I'm using Henry Olonga - One176 Compo Mojo. My main question is to know where he shows most to this type of presets, whether before or after the compressor or EQ, if it is a Eq.

  Thank you very much for your answers

Pd: Amazing tracks the earnings of these presets Mojo.

By the way, there are some preset MOJO, or developing, to add that 3D sound to a S*L EQ, S*L BUSCOMP waves or uad, ik Multimedia or any other company.

thanks

edubass
User Level 0
User Level 0
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:03 pm

Re: Final Christmas sale offer

Post by edubass » Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:01 pm

Henry Olonga wrote:Hi guys,

I am about to get caught up in recording, travelling and gigging for a while so I won't be here for a while. I have a special offer for you guys though to end the year with a nice present. Use this coupon to get massive savings.

90 % off

This will get you 90% off. :D. You do need to have at least £ 400 in your cart - but you only pay £40 for most of the shop. Doesn't work with physical media purchases. If it appeals to you then go for it.
Best wishes and a happy Christmas to everyone when it comes around.
Take care
H
paypal link for this discount does not work., anything I'm doing wrong?

absolutman05
User Level 0
User Level 0
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed May 05, 2010 8:59 pm

Re: Final Christmas sale offer

Post by absolutman05 » Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:25 pm

edubass wrote:
Henry Olonga wrote:Hi guys,

I am about to get caught up in recording, travelling and gigging for a while so I won't be here for a while. I have a special offer for you guys though to end the year with a nice present. Use this coupon to get massive savings.

90 % off

This will get you 90% off. :D. You do need to have at least £ 400 in your cart - but you only pay £40 for most of the shop. Doesn't work with physical media purchases. If it appeals to you then go for it.
Best wishes and a happy Christmas to everyone when it comes around.
Take care
H
paypal link for this discount does not work., anything I'm doing wrong?

Yeah didnt work for me either

edubass
User Level 0
User Level 0
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:03 pm

Re: Henry Olonga releases many new products!!!

Post by edubass » Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:42 am

I now want to buy using the points and get this: "Sorry, coupon" 90% off "has Already been applied and can not be used in conjunction with other coupons."
is that I could not use any type of discount (or 90% or points). :(

User avatar
Henry Olonga
Expert
Expert
Posts: 580
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:38 am
Location: Adelaide, South Australia
Contact:

Re: Henry Olonga releases many new products!!!

Post by Henry Olonga » Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:42 am

Hi guys,
I cannot understand why it is failing but I suspect Paypal cannot handle a large number of products in the order list - could be well over a hundred with some orders.

There are a two solutions.

1) You can pay with a Credit Card using Worldpay.

2) You can place your order using Paypal and let it fail - then make a donation with Paypal for the amount of your cart total. I can still see your cancelled order so I can change it to completed with your ordered items still intact which will give you the links and passwords. DO NOT just make a donation without a basket inventory. I will not be able to send you links if you do.

edubass - Go to the 'cart' page on the site ,scroll to the bottom and remove the discount. Then add your loyalty points on the same page. You can use one or the other but not both.
Take care
Henry

User avatar
Henry Olonga
Expert
Expert
Posts: 580
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:38 am
Location: Adelaide, South Australia
Contact:

Re: Henry Olonga releases many new products!!!

Post by Henry Olonga » Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:50 am

Hi Jordi,
You can place the mojo wherever you like. I find that placing compressor mojo in front of the plugin works nicely and that adding Eq mojo after a plugin works for me too. But this is not right or wrong, just what I prefer and sometimes I change it.

For S*L mojo try the X-lojik mojo.
Take care
Henry


Jordi wrote:Good morning!

I'm using Henry Olonga - One176 Compo Mojo. My main question is to know where he shows most to this type of presets, whether before or after the compressor or EQ, if it is a Eq.

  Thank you very much for your answers

Pd: Amazing tracks the earnings of these presets Mojo.

By the way, there are some preset MOJO, or developing, to add that 3D sound to a S*L EQ, S*L BUSCOMP waves or uad, ik Multimedia or any other company.

thanks

lubomba
Member
Member
Posts: 217
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:23 pm

Re: Henry Olonga releases many new products!!!

Post by lubomba » Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:10 pm

Hi! has the '90 % off coupon' already expired?

User avatar
Henry Olonga
Expert
Expert
Posts: 580
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:38 am
Location: Adelaide, South Australia
Contact:

Re: Henry Olonga releases many new products!!!

Post by Henry Olonga » Wed Dec 25, 2013 11:27 pm

Yes that campaign is over - but you may be glad you missed it. I have just launched an end of year sale that launches today with an all you can eat download of everything in store for £ 30.

http://www.nebulapresets.com/?page_id=2548

:D

lubomba
Member
Member
Posts: 217
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:23 pm

Re: Henry Olonga releases many new products!!!

Post by lubomba » Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:15 am

Henry Olonga wrote:Yes that campaign is over - but you may be glad you missed it. I have just launched an end of year sale that launches today with an all you can eat download of everything in store for £ 30.

http://www.nebulapresets.com/?page_id=2548

:D

henry you're too good :P

User avatar
Henry Olonga
Expert
Expert
Posts: 580
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:38 am
Location: Adelaide, South Australia
Contact:

Re: Henry Olonga releases many new products!!!

Post by Henry Olonga » Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:28 pm

Henry Olonga releases VoXX ACthirty AMP Pro and Titan V2 Line IN ELITE.

http://www.nebulapresets.com/?product=h ... la-192-khz

http://www.nebulapresets.com/?product=h ... te-192-khz

The Titan line in will give you a vintage Helios sound in no time. Read the description - use with any Helios Emulation EQ.
Enjoy

;)

Post Reply