Henry Olonga releases many new products!!!

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs
lipa

Re: Henry Olonga releases many new products!!!

Post by lipa » Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:16 pm

It's even easier to do in reaper. Every instance of nebula can have only one channel routed to it (reaper in fx track parameters window has a button "2in 2out" - or something like that, if You click on it a new window pops up called "plug-in pin connector", where You can create additional channels for the track and route differently for each selected insert, and there's a reaper plugin "channel mixer" where You can easily mix if using more channels). Easy as that. ;)
here's an article about this feature:
http://www.soundonsound.com/sos/jun11/a ... h-0611.htm

..also reapers easy fx rendering and switching inserts offline is heavily used in my projects with lots of nebula instances..switching kernels in every nebula before rendering would take an hour for me, also it's impossible since i'm summing through hardware console and have to have all tracks running real-time when recording 2-bus..

Henry Olonga
Expert
Expert

New Releases fort his week

Post by Henry Olonga » Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:48 am

Brilliant - thanks Lipa - never knew you could do that. Still trying to get my Sonar brain around Reaper. ;)

Lipa you only need to switch the kernels to clean in one instance and restart. As it is in the master page, all instances are affected. Then mix as usual and finally go into one instance and return to full prior to render.

For those of you wishing to add to your pallette I have a few more sounds available. Toodle pip!

Henry Olonga releases G-20 Get On the Bus Drums. .Derived from the arguably the cleanest channel strip around your Drums bus probably never sounded better. Designed to get you there quickly.
URL: http://www.nebulapresets.com/?product=h ... ms-192-khz

Henry Olonga releases G-20 Vocality. .Derived from the arguably the cleanest channel strip around your vocals probably never sounded better.Designed to get you there quickly.
URL: http://www.nebulapresets.com/?product=h ... ty-192-khz

Henry Olonga releases 'The console strip - Vocality'. .Beautiful subtle soundscapes for your vocals using a classic console strip.Designed to get you there quickly.
URL: http://www.nebulapresets.com/?product=h ... ty-192-khz

Henry Olonga releases 'The console strip - Snareator'. .Beautiful subtle soundscapes for your snare using a classic console strip.Designed to get you there quickly.
URL: http://www.nebulapresets.com/?product=h ... or-192-khz
Last edited by Henry Olonga on Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mr.tele
User Level X
User Level X

Post by mr.tele » Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:46 am

'The console strip - Snareator' is not there! 404 error.

:(

Henry Olonga
Expert
Expert

Post by Henry Olonga » Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:56 am

I just clicked through and it is fine. Please explain where the issue lies. Thanks. H

botus99
Expert
Expert

Post by botus99 » Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:29 am

andddddd, bought em all. I swear Henry, with each release I get from you, the more I crave! Keep up the good work :D
Win10 / Reaper / i7 6700K / 16gb RAM | ZED-R16 / Digi003 (Revive modded)
N4 - Orange, Blue, Purple, Pearl, Diamond, Ebony, Gold, Navy, Amethyst, Lime, Sand, Pink, Titanium, Aquamarine, Coral, Cobalt, Lemon

mr.tele
User Level X
User Level X

Post by mr.tele » Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:15 am

Yes, Snareator is there now Henry. It must have been a temporary glitch. Sorry to bother you.

mpodrug
User Level X
User Level X

Post by mpodrug » Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:32 pm

I just got the G-20 Vocality. As i put the 'Fuller' preset on my vocal, i was like 'What? So what have you done with your vocal tracks until now?'
It cleans up my vocals, and boosts the right spots. I was skeptical first if these quick presets gonna work, as there's not much about them in the manual. I was completely wrong i guess.

Thanks Henry!

mr.tele
User Level X
User Level X

Post by mr.tele » Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:29 pm

Bought 'em all! Downloading now. I'm all caught up! For now...:D

Henry Olonga
Expert
Expert

Post by Henry Olonga » Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:09 am

The discount code for the next month is . . . . . .

September discount

Enter this in the coupon field at check out and get your cart total that is above £30 reduced by 33%.

Thank you all very much for your kind support and encouragement over the last few months. I will continue to pursue high standards to help you achieve the quality you deserve.

RJHollins
Expert
Expert

Post by RJHollins » Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:36 am

Hi Henry,

I've been working a project that has involved several of your commercial Q-Clone libraries.

First let me say, these have been very useful ... and plenty of great sounds!

Having a chance to scroll through some of the 'Mastering Presence' presets [I think that's what it was called [gee ... I have many of your q-libs, now I can't think of the sub folder name ... anyway :roll:

In one of them is a preset called 'DEPTH'. :shock:
This is a very interesting patch, and I wondered if you may relay any insight as to how/what was used to create that? I'd understand if its a 'guarded secret', but inquiring minds would really like to know :lol:

Thanks for all your great work ! and any additional info you like to expose :)
i7-5820k, MSI X99A Plus, 16 GIG Ram, Noctua NH-D14, Win-7 Pro [64-bit], Reaper-64

NVC [Nebula Virtual Controllers]

Henry Olonga
Expert
Expert

Post by Henry Olonga » Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:09 pm

Hey RJHollins,

Glad the q-clone stuff is useful. I wish I could be of more help but I honestly cannot remember what I used as I generally work very fast when making the q-clone presets and don't take notes. I just use my ears and a range of hardware and software tools including nebula of course. As far as tools go I have GML, N**e, A*I, Mackie and Helios hardware at my disposal and have sampled tonnes of other pieces as well at various studios. I combine, re-order, distort, tweak, use the add feature and generally try to get interesting chains.
So no trade secret, just cannot remember and I did it early in the year.

Take care

Henry

richie43
Expert
Expert

Post by richie43 » Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:08 am

h-man wrote:Hey RJHollins,

Glad the q-clone stuff is useful. I wish I could be of more help but I honestly cannot remember what I used as I generally work very fast when making the q-clone presets and don't take notes. I just use my ears and a range of hardware and software tools including nebula of course. As far as tools go I have GML, N**e, A*I, Mackie and Helios hardware at my disposal and have sampled tonnes of other pieces as well at various studios. I combine, re-order, distort, tweak, use the add feature and generally try to get interesting chains.

Take care

Henry

Call me haphazard (or just a "free spirit artist", lol), but I actually like that aspect of those presets. Even though I have years of audio experience with much of the delicious analog gear that so many Neb developers are sampling (and used for Q_Clone presets), I don't even bother to care about where they come from. I get to know my tools and use different things where they might sound best. Or like real analog gear, I just decide to use something and use it. ny good piece of hardware can be used for many things, so it doesn't matter what the presets are if you know how to use them in your own work.
The Sounds of the Hear and Now
http://soundyaudio.com/

RJHollins
Expert
Expert

Post by RJHollins » Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:00 am

h-man wrote:Hey RJHollins,

Take care

Henry
I understand Henry ... back in my full time heyday, we had to document everything on a major session ... kind of an unspoken label policy ...

Now that I've gone private, and now based on computer DAW's and things like NEBULA ... I've tried to maintain some documentation, but since moving into my new Control Room, I'm just going [somethings randomly] through the massive libraries collected, and just playing/studying the toys without deadlines and budgets getting in the way. Making plenty of 'mental' notes as I experiment. Written documentation has been sidelined or intentional limited for the moment.

Due to so many choices of NEBULA equipment to draw from, its like having a dozen studios available ... all without leaving my chair :shock: Even in NY or LA, with all the variety ... I still had to jump in a taxi to a different room :roll:

Anyway ... was just curious of a that particular patch, and was hoping to glean a bit more about it.
Thanks, nonetheless, as I've found the Q-Clone libraries well worth the price of admission. Especially useful when the NEBULA demands are would push the time, work flow to heavy :roll:

Again ... Thanks!
Sincerely.
i7-5820k, MSI X99A Plus, 16 GIG Ram, Noctua NH-D14, Win-7 Pro [64-bit], Reaper-64

NVC [Nebula Virtual Controllers]

Henry Olonga
Expert
Expert

Price adjustment - Everything now £ 3 and below !!!!!

Post by Henry Olonga » Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:32 pm

Prior to my new releases coming soon - real soon - I have realised that I have a growing inventory that makes my libraries a little hard to own if you want all of them because they are so many.

Tut, tut - we can't have that. :D If you want to own my libraries I have adopted a policy that none of my individual modules will cost more than £ 3 from now on. That way if you want to build a collection it is now more than possible to do so for about £ 20 with discounts applied.

So everything is now priced below £ 3 and the September discount code mentioned earlier is still in effect. If you have ever wanted to buy a lot of my presets, they are now selling at almost launch prices.

For loyal customers I have a few libraries to give you for free once 100 products are launched - probably in two months time, so I wont leave you unrewarded.

Thanks again for your support.

Henry

richie43
Expert
Expert

Post by richie43 » Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:49 pm

This is a bit embarrassing to admit..... :roll: , but when I see a post like this from Henry, my pulse goes up, I get a little woozy (light-headed) and start trolling his website for the soon to be released libraries...... :shock: . I love all of those presets.
The Sounds of the Hear and Now
http://soundyaudio.com/