Henry Olonga releases many new products!!!

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs
mtalavera

Re: Henry Olonga releases many new products!!!

Post by mtalavera » Sat Jan 02, 2016 6:17 pm

Henry, I use your libraries on every single project in one way, shape, or form. You were instrumental (pun intended) in my adoption of Nebula two and a half years ago. I can't thank you enough for all your efforts.

kindafishy
Vip Member
Vip Member

Post by kindafishy » Sat Jan 02, 2016 6:28 pm

mtalavera wrote:Henry, I use your libraries on every single project in one way, shape, or form. You were instrumental (pun intended) in my adoption of Nebula two and a half years ago. I can't thank you enough for all your efforts.
+1

Exactly the same here. Every single mix I do features several of Henry's programs. They are central to how I work.

Thanks for everything, Henry. Best of luck and I hope that folks who download your very gracious offers end up circling back and donating to your future efforts once they realize just how much impact your work has on theirs.

Folks, if you don't have these libraries already (I can't really imagine that any Nebula users don't have these), grab them and enjoy! Don't be surprised when you end up wanting to donate after the fact though! Keep in mind that it will support Henry in being able to sample more for us in the future.

richie43
Expert
Expert

Post by richie43 » Sat Jan 02, 2016 6:56 pm

Can former cricket players be canonized?
Henry is a gem of a human...keep us posted on your new life adventures!
The Sounds of the Hear and Now
http://soundyaudio.com/

jpn
Vip Member
Vip Member

Post by jpn » Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:13 pm

Thank You Henry !!!! Sharing years of work deserves respect !!!!

RJHollins
Expert
Expert

Post by RJHollins » Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:31 pm

actually ...

I think the Pope is waiting on a particular, 'former cricket player', for His Holiness Anointments. :mrgreen:

I think they played on the same teams :lol:

Much RESPECT Henry ... and Pope Francis. [humbled]
i7-5820k, MSI X99A Plus, 16 GIG Ram, Noctua NH-D14, Win-7 Pro [64-bit], Reaper-64

NVC [Nebula Virtual Controllers]

indelible
User Level VIII
User Level VIII

Post by indelible » Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:22 am

Thank you Henry!

I wish you all the best!

SWANG
Expert
Expert

Post by SWANG » Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:03 am

you're the man, henry! thank you for all you've contributed to this community. all the best...

mightymosaic

Post by mightymosaic » Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:17 am

Henry is def a OG when it comes to the land of Nebula. The girthy Filters library is an all time favorite of mine. Used on every song

francard
User Level 0
User Level 0

Post by francard » Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:01 pm

Amazing act of solidarity! Thank you very much for your generosity. Cheers and many successes in your life from Argentina!

jus11
User Level X
User Level X

Post by jus11 » Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:02 am

I would also like to express my gratitude to Henry for all the brilliant work he has done.

I am a happy user of his libraries for some time, and it fills my heart with joy that in the future they will be available for all Nebula users. What a generous act of solidarity!

Thank you, Henry, and all the best! Let us hear from you some time.

nverxion

Post by nverxion » Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:04 am

Definitely outstanding. Thank you Henry!
Azure / Amethyst / AQ3 / Cobalt / Coral / Crimson / Diamond / Emerald / Green / Ivory / Magenta / Navy / Neo / Ochre / Orange / Pearl / Pink / Red / Sand / Scarlet / Tan / Nebula 3 Server

Henry Olonga
Expert
Expert

Post by Henry Olonga » Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:50 am

jus11 wrote:Thank you, Henry, and all the best! Let us hear from you some time.
Hey guys,
My absolute pleasure. Well I have been in Adelaide for three weeks now. My whole focus in life has changed. I am a stay at home dad while my wife goes back to work and I am getting my head round my routine. We have two wonderful girls who are aged 3 and 5 so the change in balance works for us. It also frees me up somewhat so who knows - perhaps I shall be back in a while with some new and exciting products. I actually got an e-mail from the TPTB at acustica headquarters and also from another shop that is working with them about future products. Still deciding what kind of involvement I want to have but I have been musing it a bit over the last week or so. The good news is that all my studio gear got here intact after spending FIVE months on the seas to get from the UK to South Australia. So we have covered first base. Next, I need to think hard about how I can add to the work I have already done. I am thinking that hardware is not my desire as the community of developers has that covered and my first offerings cover most entry level bases. I am considering .......

Amps, rooms, spaces and microphones. I addition - I am considering sampled instruments. I reckon I could do a decent job although I am a novice. It's just that I can count perhaps two or three sampled libraries that make me feel that the highest commitment to quality was excercised.

But I am still waiting for that 64 bit NAT. ;)

trickster
User Level V
User Level V

Post by trickster » Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:54 am

Welcome to Oz Henry! Good to hear you're settling in.

Having the time to be a dad to kids of that age is an awesome opportunity (4yo and 6yo here). What a great thing to be doing.

I get a lot of use from the bit's and pieces I've picked up from you over the years especially the Roiher mics (when I need to make something sound more closely miced like clarinet/sax), Strip pro distorted (helps balance a mix), Tapes (M1 7.5ips for some nice grit) etc etc.

Should be some nice churches in Adelaide for real room sampling :)

Hope all goes well with the new routine.

Henry Olonga
Expert
Expert

Post by Henry Olonga » Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:19 am

Thanks for the welcome Trickster

Guys I have been getting the odd report of some presets not loading because of missing vectors in the free bundles. Could you guys help me compile a list of the missing ones so I can add them to the updates page. ;)

Cheers
Henry

jfjer379
Expert
Expert

Post by jfjer379 » Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:52 pm

there are missing vectors in the 44,1 version i bought too
i presume its exactly the same lib and nothing have changed
with the freeware version

i have to finish a single recording and mix it, i will get back very soon
with what missing in your fantastic all you can eat lib :)

there are definitely some libs that don't work

is there a list going on with reports on missing vectors ?
I7 5820k • RME • Audient • Reaper64 • Win7 64 • Amethyst • Coral • Ebony • El Rey • Emerald • Gold • Honey • Ivory3 • Lemon • Lime • Magenta4 • Navy • Pearl • Pink2 • Pink Comp Bundle • Ruby2 • Sand • Tapue • Titanium2 • White2 • N3s • N4