L*****n PCM 91

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs
CoolColJ
User Level IX
User Level IX

Re: L*****n PCM 91

Post by CoolColJ » Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:24 pm

Mediafire is free for udner 50gb for sure, I have files up there for years. And unlike Rapidshare you do as many parallel downloads as you want, but eventually a code entry will kick in if you abuse it in short time span :)
With Free Download Manager, I've gotten up to 4-5MB/S download speed with 12 parallel downloads per file

Adam73 - do you mean download the links?
You either click the middle icon on the page for the free download or one of the others if you have a paid account

adam73
User Level III
User Level III

Post by adam73 » Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:28 pm

after tears and tantrums i figured out how to save the links for future download CoolColJ, with my internet pay as you go dongle reaching breathtaking download speeds of around 60kbs i should have it in time for the release of nebula 10 :D

lordnielson

Post by lordnielson » Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:04 am

These anywhere to be found still ?

richie43
Expert
Expert

Post by richie43 » Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:50 am

Lol. These have been uploaded, downloaded, and taken back down so many times..... I have these but have no way to upload such huge files. They are good, but in my opinion, not great. To be honest, I don't even use them anymore, I MUCH prefer the sounds of the more recent (and even less recent)libraries from AITB, VNXT, CDSM, Signaltonoise, etc. Just buy the newest AITB libraries, you won't regret it!
The Sounds of the Hear and Now
http://soundyaudio.com/

lordnielson

Post by lordnielson » Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:29 pm

richie43 wrote:Lol. These have been uploaded, downloaded, and taken back down so many times..... I have these but have no way to upload such huge files. They are good, but in my opinion, not great. To be honest, I don't even use them anymore, I MUCH prefer the sounds of the more recent (and even less recent)libraries from AITB, VNXT, CDSM, Signaltonoise, etc. Just buy the newest AITB libraries, you won't regret it!
Cool. I won't bother then.

richie43
Expert
Expert

Post by richie43 » Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:04 pm

I am sorry to sound like a jerk, but the collection you are looking for is so huge, it is a major thing to upload if it is not already uploaded to a server. And like I said, while it is good, I don't think that it's great compared to the newer stuff available now. The L*****n library is pretty old now, I think. And the new AITB (and older Signaltonoise libraries even)are great.

lordnielson

Post by lordnielson » Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:57 am

It's all good. I wasn't being sarcastic. If it's that large and same while unspectacular then I'd rather be doing something else. ;)

richie43
Expert
Expert

Post by richie43 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:35 am

lordnielson wrote:It's all good.
Yes all is good.

Goldfish
User Level IV
User Level IV

Post by Goldfish » Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:49 pm

richie43 wrote:I MUCH prefer the sounds of the more recent (and even less recent)libraries from AITB, VNXT, CDSM, Signaltonoise, etc.
I was not aware that CDSM had released a reverb collection. Does anyone have a link and what was the HW source unit for that?

lordnielson

Post by lordnielson » Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:31 pm

Goldfish wrote: I was not aware that CDSM had released a reverb collection. Does anyone have a link and what was the HW source unit for that?
http://cdsoundmaster.com/site/cds-softw ... audio.html

richie43
Expert
Expert

Post by richie43 » Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:14 am

Goldfish wrote:
richie43 wrote:I MUCH prefer the sounds of the more recent (and even less recent)libraries from AITB, VNXT, CDSM, Signaltonoise, etc.
I was not aware that CDSM had released a reverb collection. Does anyone have a link and what was the HW source unit for that?
Not really an entire reverb collection, but there are some reverb presets in the producers pack collection. And I don't think it even says what hardware, if any, it is from. It may be sampled room sounds instead.
A link? lol, cdsoundmaster.com, of course.

Goldfish
User Level IV
User Level IV

Post by Goldfish » Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:06 am

richie43 wrote:
Goldfish wrote:
Not really an entire reverb collection, but there are some reverb presets in the producers pack collection. And I don't think it even says what hardware, if any, it is from. It may be sampled room sounds instead.
A link? lol, cdsoundmaster.com, of course.
:roll:

"LOL" indeed ... Hey buddy, if there is no CDS rev "library", just a few mystery presets buried in some producer pack, don't use misleading words like "library". Saves me a bit of time from replying to your patronizing cute remarks.

richie43
Expert
Expert

Post by richie43 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:14 am

Goldfish wrote:"library". Saves me a bit of time from replying to your patronizing cute remarks.
I have never posted a patronizing remark. Relax. I mentioned the CDSM library because... well, it IS a library, and I mentioned it in this thread because it does contain some really nice library presets. Anyway, chill out and have some fun. :roll:

rafaelcerrato
User Level 0
User Level 0

Post by rafaelcerrato » Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:44 pm

Could someone help me and send me only the PCM91 programs? I was trying to change the categories with Nat (Server user), but after saving changes, everything stopped working. Maybe I made a mistake.

[email protected]

enriquesilveti
Expert
Expert

Post by enriquesilveti » Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:26 pm

rafaelcerrato wrote:Could someone help me and send me only the PCM91 programs? I was trying to change the categories with Nat (Server user), but after saving changes, everything stopped working. Maybe I made a mistake.

[email protected]
You only need N2P files!
Enrique Silveti.
Acustica Audio customer and technical support.

MBP 11.5 (W8.1 | OSX 10.10.5 | i7-4870 | 16 GB | 512 SSD)
SP4 ( W10 CU | i5-6300 | 8 GB | 256 SSD)
UFX | Digiface USB | Lyra2 | USBPre2
VM U16 | VM W10 FCU | VM OSX 10.12
N4/NAT4 | SPX3 | RX6 | LN2C | SMAART8 | R5 | PT12 | PX10 | BW1 | NIK5