>> AlexB - Stooder 900 Console and eQ - NEW SKINs ! <<

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs
User avatar
AlexB
Expert
Expert
Posts: 688
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:28 pm
Location: NW Italy
Contact:

>> AlexB - Stooder 900 Console and eQ - NEW SKINs ! <<

Post by AlexB » Thu May 24, 2018 12:14 am

Hi,

the vintage Stooder 900 console and eQ released.

Image


S9C
This incredibly clean and sweet console was built in 1982 by a renovated Swiss Company that was the largest console manufacturer in the world in that era. The S9C sounds smooth and clean but still has amazing punch and stunning details that make music sound more alive.
This console has been refurbished and then sampled to capture all the nuances of his fantastic sound: the line input, mic preamp, group bus, mix bus, equalizer and the renowned filters.

. High Quality programs with full dynamics and harmonic content
. Special light edition "le" programs (CPU friendly)
. Deep, wide, dynamics with the feeling and character of a real top-class analog console
. Line input and Mic Preamp
. 8 Bus Group programs: clean and slightly colored
. 2 Mix Bus Out: clean and Driven
. New Precision Analog Panner with -3dB Pan Law
. GDrive control for real saturation experience
. Special AlexB skins for N3 and N4.

Please, check the website and download the user manual.
Listen the audio demo.

Image


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


S9eQ

Rock solid low end, slightly aggressive mids and an absolutely gorgeous air band, it is easy use extreme settings with this eQ without sounding 'phasey'. Truly a musical all purpose parametric equalizer which comes from the amazing vintage S9 Console.

. High Quality programs with full dynamics and harmonic content
. Special light edition "le" programs (CPU friendly)
. High Pass Filter -12dB/oct from 30 to 330Hz Butterworth
. Low Pass Filter -12dB/oct from 700Hz to 20kHz Butterworth
. Shelf variable from 30 to 600Hz +/- 15dB variable
. Bell variable variable from 30 to 600Hz +/- 15dB variable, fixed Q 1
. Bell variable from 120Hz to 680Hz +/-15dB variable, variable Q from 1,1 to 3
. Bell variable from 680Hz to 3300Hz +/-15dB variable, variable Q from 1,1 to 3
. Bell variable from 3,3kHz to 7kHz +/-15dB variable, variable Q from 1,1 to 3
. Bell variable variable from 700Hz to 15kHz +/- 15dB variable, fixed 1
. Shelf variable variable from 700Hz to 15kHz +/- 15dB variable
. Special AlexB skins for N3 and N4.

Please, check the website and download the user manual.
Try the S9eQ Demo.

Image


http://www.alessandroboschi.eu


Thank you, all the best ! 8-)

--------------------------------------------------
Last edited by AlexB on Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Close your eyes and Mix with the ears
Facebook
WebSite

Definity
Beta Tester
Beta Tester
Posts: 324
Joined: Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:54 am

Re: >> AlexB - Stooder 900 Console and eQ <<

Post by Definity » Thu May 24, 2018 12:20 am

Wow great work Alex!

I can hear the depth and 3D of the console using only £10 Amazon earbuds, does this console not have a dynamic section? I just wondered if we were going to get one?

Would you say this is the most 3D sounding console you have available?

Thanks.

User avatar
plexus
Member
Member
Posts: 218
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:51 am

Re: >> AlexB - Stooder 900 Console and eQ <<

Post by plexus » Thu May 24, 2018 12:47 am

Definity wrote:
Thu May 24, 2018 12:20 am
Wow great work Alex!
I can hear the depth and 3D of the console using only £10 Amazon earbuds, does this console not have a dynamic section? I just wondered if we were going to get one?
Would you say this is the most 3D sounding console you have available?
Thanks.
Alex posted 6 minutes before you. You were able to read about it, buy it, download it, install it, and use it enough (with earbuds) in order to make these proclamations? Or, did you have a copy of this earlier? Just asking because it seems unlikely you'd have enough time to audition this library with enough rigour to express such results. Clarify? :?

Definity
Beta Tester
Beta Tester
Posts: 324
Joined: Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:54 am

Re: >> AlexB - Stooder 900 Console and eQ <<

Post by Definity » Thu May 24, 2018 1:08 am

plexus wrote:
Thu May 24, 2018 12:47 am
Definity wrote:
Thu May 24, 2018 12:20 am
Wow great work Alex!
I can hear the depth and 3D of the console using only £10 Amazon earbuds, does this console not have a dynamic section? I just wondered if we were going to get one?
Would you say this is the most 3D sounding console you have available?
Thanks.
Alex posted 6 minutes before you. You were able to read about it, buy it, download it, install it, and use it enough (with earbuds) in order to make these proclamations? Or, did you have a copy of this earlier? Just asking because it seems unlikely you'd have enough time to audition this library with enough rigour to express such results. Clarify? :?
I just A/B'ed the demo songs on his website. I wish my workflow was as fast as you thought it was ;)

RJHollins
Expert
Expert
Posts: 4044
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:53 pm

Re: >> AlexB - Stooder 900 Console and eQ <<

Post by RJHollins » Thu May 24, 2018 1:38 am

Going to check out the DEMOs.
i7-5820k, MSI X99A Plus, 16 GIG Ram, Noctua NH-D14, Win-7 Pro [64-bit], Reaper-64

NVC [Nebula Virtual Controllers]

User avatar
plexus
Member
Member
Posts: 218
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:51 am

Re: >> AlexB - Stooder 900 Console and eQ <<

Post by plexus » Thu May 24, 2018 5:20 am

Definity wrote:
Thu May 24, 2018 1:08 am
plexus wrote:
Thu May 24, 2018 12:47 am
Definity wrote:
Thu May 24, 2018 12:20 am
Wow great work Alex!
I can hear the depth and 3D of the console using only £10 Amazon earbuds, does this console not have a dynamic section? I just wondered if we were going to get one?
Would you say this is the most 3D sounding console you have available?
Thanks.
Alex posted 6 minutes before you. You were able to read about it, buy it, download it, install it, and use it enough (with earbuds) in order to make these proclamations? Or, did you have a copy of this earlier? Just asking because it seems unlikely you'd have enough time to audition this library with enough rigour to express such results. Clarify? :?
I just A/B'ed the demo songs on his website. I wish my workflow was as fast as you thought it was ;)
Ah, ok that makes sense. Glad I asked! :)

User avatar
Shibata
Member
Member
Posts: 216
Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:06 pm

Re: >> AlexB - Stooder 900 Console and eQ <<

Post by Shibata » Thu May 24, 2018 11:05 am

Hi guys!
About the audio demos of the consoles from the Alex's site.
I tried to download them all and listen-compare.

And on the SP79 German Mastering Console i have an issue.
http://www.alessandroboschi.eu/html/ale ... onsole.htm

There are 6 tracks in zip.
Unmastered
Mastered_Clean
Mastered_Chocolate
Mastered_Creamy
Mastered_Vanilla
Mastered_Vintage

I liked how the Mastered_Clean sounds, compared to Unmastered and decided to try print Unmastered with the same preset of the console.
And got a completely different result, where's site version way better sounding, than mine. No matter 44 or 96 version. Turned the phase of both tracks and they are very different.

Why is that?

Here the track's:
Unmastered and Mastered_Clean from site and my Master_Clean with M.bus Clean preset. And the phase difference track between them.

https://fex.net/737264532138?fileId=493109303


PS: Such a difference in all presets, not only in Clean.
And I start to doubt that the demo from other consoles, correspond to reality. Although we can not check on our own, because there is no original multitrack.

User avatar
robschroeder
Beta Tester
Beta Tester
Posts: 430
Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:02 am
Location: Crailsheim, Germany
Contact:

Re: >> AlexB - Stooder 900 Console and eQ <<

Post by robschroeder » Thu May 24, 2018 11:36 am

Don't you think it would be much better to make a new topic for your issue? This thread is about the new Stooder 900 Console and not the SP79.

/208

User avatar
AlexB
Expert
Expert
Posts: 688
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:28 pm
Location: NW Italy
Contact:

Re: >> AlexB - Stooder 900 Console and eQ <<

Post by AlexB » Thu May 24, 2018 11:50 am

Shibata wrote:
Thu May 24, 2018 11:05 am
Hi guys!
About the audio demos of the consoles from the Alex's site.
I tried to download them all and listen-compare.

And on the SP79 German Mastering Console i have an issue.
http://www.alessandroboschi.eu/html/ale ... onsole.htm

There are 6 tracks in zip.
Unmastered
Mastered_Clean
Mastered_Chocolate
Mastered_Creamy
Mastered_Vanilla
Mastered_Vintage

I liked how the Mastered_Clean sounds, compared to Unmastered and decided to try print Unmastered with the same preset of the console.
And got a completely different result, where's site version way better sounding, than mine. No matter 44 or 96 version. Turned the phase of both tracks and they are very different.

Why is that?

Here the track's:
Unmastered and Mastered_Clean from site and my Master_Clean with M.bus Clean preset. And the phase difference track between them.

https://fex.net/737264532138?fileId=493109303


PS: Such a difference in all presets, not only in Clean.
And I start to doubt that the demo from other consoles, correspond to reality. Although we can not check on our own, because there is no original multitrack.

HI,

do you have read the txt in the zip file ?

I think that nobody can achieve the same result because the mastering process has been done by Jose and many factors play important role. DAW, gain staging, sequence of process, saturation settings, limiter used, dither and more.
Probably the original file has been processed with a limiter and dither also, I don't remember.
It's better to use the library on your sound and listen carefully to see if you like it or not.

I'm a racer but surely Alonso will go faster on Nurburing circuit even with my race car 8-)
Close your eyes and Mix with the ears
Facebook
WebSite

User avatar
Shibata
Member
Member
Posts: 216
Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:06 pm

Re: >> AlexB - Stooder 900 Console and eQ <<

Post by Shibata » Thu May 24, 2018 12:26 pm

AlexB, yes, you right! Did not notice this text file. And there was an equalizer.
Set the eq. settings from old ver. console and the result, is very similar. Thank you)

User avatar
ekkord
User Level V
User Level V
Posts: 56
Joined: Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:07 am

Re: >> AlexB - Stooder 900 Console and eQ <<

Post by ekkord » Sat May 26, 2018 2:28 am

Hi Alex,
Am I missing something? There seems to be no High shelf HQ EQ programs..? (screen)

User avatar
AlexB
Expert
Expert
Posts: 688
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:28 pm
Location: NW Italy
Contact:

Re: >> AlexB - Stooder 900 Console and eQ <<

Post by AlexB » Sat May 26, 2018 5:09 pm

ekkord wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 2:28 am
Hi Alex,
Am I missing something? There seems to be no High shelf HQ EQ programs..? (screen)
What do you mean ?

"...
. Shelf variable variable from 700Hz to 15kHz +/- 15dB variable
..."

It is the High Shelf...
Close your eyes and Mix with the ears
Facebook
WebSite

User avatar
ekkord
User Level V
User Level V
Posts: 56
Joined: Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:07 am

Re: >> AlexB - Stooder 900 Console and eQ <<

Post by ekkord » Sun May 27, 2018 12:59 am

Yeah but the 44.1 high shelf is missing. I only have the high shelf in the LE programs or the 96 programs.
There were 36 vector and 36 program files in the download so i double checked that i added them all correctly.

User avatar
AlexB
Expert
Expert
Posts: 688
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:28 pm
Location: NW Italy
Contact:

Re: >> AlexB - Stooder 900 Console and eQ <<

Post by AlexB » Sun May 27, 2018 7:58 pm

Yes, you are right.

The B7 is the hi-shelf and the file is present but empty (?). Maybe an upload error.
I'll fix soon.

BUT

Please, don't use the forum for support. I don't read the forum regularly and in this way you can't get the support. Please, use the email.

Thanks
Close your eyes and Mix with the ears
Facebook
WebSite

User avatar
AlexB
Expert
Expert
Posts: 688
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:28 pm
Location: NW Italy
Contact:

Re: >> AlexB - Stooder 900 Console and eQ <<

Post by AlexB » Sun May 27, 2018 10:20 pm

FIXED ! 8-)
Close your eyes and Mix with the ears
Facebook
WebSite

Post Reply