Cupwise...my Libraries are gone from the Account

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs
basaristudios
Expert
Expert

Cupwise...my Libraries are gone from the Account

Post by basaristudios » Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:37 am

Does anybody know why my Account has no Downloads at all?
I know for a fact i purchased Flucti and 60 Smooth long ago
and i know it was more than that but now there is not a single
download in my account anymore, it is all empty.

Thanks
Prime Total, Nebula Server 3, Scarlett 3, Amethyst 2, Aquamarine 3, Titanium, Magenta 3, Navy, Sand, Pink, Pink Compressors.

Cupwise
Expert
Expert

Re: Cupwise...my Libraries are gone from the Account

Post by Cupwise » Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:32 pm

well first i just have to say, this is the kind of thing you should have emailed me with instead of starting a new thread here. i've recently had a similar issue with someone else here and the main point is that i can't do much to figure out your situation or help you if i don't have your email address so i can look into it.

secondly, depending on how 'long ago' you bought them, if it was before i even had this newer website, they wouldn't be in your list of downloads because the new website is the only one that ever kept track of what you bought. so the new website would have no way of knowing what you bought on the old website. another user here seems to think that that is somehow a flaw with my new website, that it can't magically know what happened in the past before it existed. so i'm really hoping this thread doesn't go down that path again.

third, my newer website allows people to buy stuff without even having an account, or logging into it if they do have one. because if i forced people to have an account a lot of people just wouldn't buy anything. so, if you're not logged in when you do buy, the site has no way of knowing it was you and doesn't add the purchases to your account.

so in either of those two cases, you never would've been able to see these items for download when logging in, ever. but i can't know what your situation is unless you email me.

oh and last point- for years i've had a policy where i email someone with links to download their products if they send me an email asking for them. no questions asked. i don't care why you need your stuff, i send the links. and *usually* (probably 19 times out of 20) i respond with those links within hours. so it's absolutely not something to panic about. i have records, whether my website does or not.

basaristudios
Expert
Expert

Post by basaristudios » Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:52 am

Hey Tim, sorry man, i had no ill intention, instead of bothering
you i wrote here so someone might know or faced the same before.

I will email you
Thanks
Prime Total, Nebula Server 3, Scarlett 3, Amethyst 2, Aquamarine 3, Titanium, Magenta 3, Navy, Sand, Pink, Pink Compressors.

Cupwise
Expert
Expert

Post by Cupwise » Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:18 am

s'okay. but it doesn't bother me to try to help out paying customers. if you need to download anything or still wonder about the stuff in your account, you should get in touch by email.