Re: L-bus released!!!

Post by fastersound » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:39 pm

Busy is good! Thanks again man

Han Solo
User Level II
User Level II

Post by Han Solo » Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:36 pm

The 48000 Khz - Ratio 4 L/R programs don't load with N3 here...

darkskar
User Level IV
User Level IV

Post by darkskar » Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:52 pm

Han Solo wrote:The 48000 Khz - Ratio 4 L/R programs don't load with N3 here...
Confirmed, same problem here, I used N3 with plugin analizer to take a look of what things do and I cannot open just this program. I can open it with N4 in my daw but not with n3.
I hope this helps. Cheers!

Han Solo
User Level II
User Level II

Post by Han Solo » Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:32 pm

I erased the temp folder and all is good now.
8-)

gus_vccs
User Level XI
User Level XI

Post by gus_vccs » Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:33 pm

Han Solo wrote:I erased the temp folder and all is good now.
8-)
How can I erase the temp folder?

SWANG
Expert
Expert

Post by SWANG » Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:08 pm

^well, don't literally erase it. go to your nebularepository folder. find the folder called "temp", and delete its contents. nebula will take a while to rebuild your library content the next time you load it, but everything should be fine after that.

as a habit, i do this everytime i install a new library just to make sure everything is updated properly.

gus_vccs
User Level XI
User Level XI

Post by gus_vccs » Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:30 am

SWANG wrote:^well, don't literally erase it. go to your nebularepository folder. find the folder called "temp", and delete its contents. nebula will take a while to rebuild your library content the next time you load it, but everything should be fine after that.

as a habit, i do this everytime i install a new library just to make sure everything is updated properly.
Great! Thank you.

Andrums
Vip Member
Vip Member

Post by Andrums » Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:08 am

Tim Petherick wrote:

Well as you know I have stated before that nebula's EVF is a mono one, When I released 37j I made this clear but this is a issue for any pre in nebula using a single instance. However when I made this Bus pre I intentionally changed the way it was made to have as little affect from the follower as possible, to hardly effect either side, the pre at the moment uses a left and right but derived from Left sample. Just so happens I'm gonna Improve the pre a bit more. As you may know I have been making pre's without this nasty Chirping artifact which is incredibly common (read here https://www.timpetherick.co.uk/new-approaches/), it's not really that audible when the pre's are not being pushed but once you do push it almost plays a note, this is a huge problem imo as the chirping is louder than harmonics causing a significant build up over instances, in this version there is a tiny bit still (you can't hear it), however I've just made a version which has taken significantly improved it once again for the amount you might see on analyzing. On top of this i'll make a 100% non efffected by Follower version. I'll also make a LR version, that is compensated level's for each side, I intentionally left it out because of this originally. I'll hopefully have this up by tomorrow.

Any news about new update?

bryan7nebula
User Level X
User Level X

Post by bryan7nebula » Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:03 am

The new download makes the 4:1 compression at 96k not load for me. The other programs seem to load fine. But I didn't check them all. I still had a copy of the original programs and vectors so I put those back in their respective folders.

It would be great if we could get an email notification when this is fixed.

Thanks.

Tim Petherick
Expert
Expert

Post by Tim Petherick » Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:43 am

bryan7nebula wrote:The new download makes the 4:1 compression at 96k not load for me. The other programs seem to load fine. But I didn't check them all. I still had a copy of the original programs and vectors so I put those back in their respective folders.

It would be great if we could get an email notification when this is fixed.

Thanks.
try clearing your temp first for complete rescan, try this in a new project....
Any news about new update?
working on it