Cupwise release- Sooper Time Tube + Analog 'Reverb'

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs
SWANG
Expert
Expert

Re: Cupwise release- Sooper Time Tube + Analog 'Reverb'

Post by SWANG » Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:17 am

had to revive this to thank tim again for this "sooper" library. i was racking my brain trying to find a subtle-but-effective delay for a vocal track. after some knob twiddling, the "select stereo" preset opened up the gates of heaven. if you haven't picked this up yet, you should definitely check it out. great stuff, tim! :)

Cupwise
Expert
Expert

Re: Cupwise release- Sooper Time Tube + Analog 'Reverb'

Post by Cupwise » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:41 pm

thanks swang! :D
i've thought about making similar programs with other releases of mine, since doing STT. like the pioneer SR-60 library i just updated. it has a nicely filtered analog delay in it, that can be used as a doubler, but it's a fixed delay. i thought about doing the same thing as with the STT 'select' programs, making one where you have a control that adjusts the delay time to maybe 20-30 positions. it's kind of a pain in the butt to make though so i decided against it and released the updated without it.

but i could make something like that with anything really. like my old tube radio programs, cassette ones, etc. i feel that the niceness as an effect would come from having a nicely filtered freq response. i might do it one day.