Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs
AlexB
Expert
Expert

>> AlexB: Christmas Promotion 2016 EXTENDED ! <<

Post by AlexB » Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:38 pm

Hello,

you have the last chance to get 20% discount on full price by using the code: EXT2017

Silver Customers get an exclusive coupon for -10% more on Silver price when the order will be sent and processed.

Promotion expires Jan. 9th 2017 23:59IT

Promotion is not applied to bundle and upgrade.

Thank you!

Merry Christmas & Fantastic New Year !

Last edited by AlexB on Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Close your eyes and Mix with the ears
Facebook
WebSite

ceemusic

Re: AlexB: Christmas Promotion 2016

Post by ceemusic » Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:44 pm

Thanks Alex

kylen

Post by kylen » Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:41 pm

Thanks AlexB and Merry Christmas!
Here's wishing you a fine 2017 and also hoping that the advantages of Nebula4 and Nat4 become of interest to you and enhance your fine products (as well as being provided the resources needed to create them by Acustica-Audio). :)

RJHollins
Expert
Expert

Post by RJHollins » Sat Dec 24, 2016 2:07 am

Thank-You AlexB !

I'll be getting my order together [although, I think I've nearly every one of your libraries]. Look forward to v2 of Ptec ... and of course, the new ELY compressor [of which the EQ is fantastic].

Merry Christmas and the Best for the New Year :mrgreen:
i7-5820k, MSI X99A Plus, 16 GIG Ram, Noctua NH-D14, Win-7 Pro [64-bit], Reaper-64

NVC [Nebula Virtual Controllers]

AlexB
Expert
Expert

Re: AlexB: Christmas Promotion 2016 Extended !

Post by AlexB » Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:55 pm

Promotion Extended !

Promotion expires Jan. 9th 2017 23:59IT
Facebook
WebSite

RE301

Re: >> AlexB: Christmas Promotion 2016 EXTENDED ! <<

Post by RE301 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:09 pm

Nice! Thank you! :-)

blackdragon
User Level 0
User Level 0

Post by blackdragon » Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:46 am

Great news!
When can we expect the revised version of the Modern Flagship suite?

I'd like to purchase the current version but will hold off if you will be releasing the update, soon.

Best regards,

RJHollins
Expert
Expert

Post by RJHollins » Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:47 am

Somehow ... someway ... I managed to not purchased the 4KeQ, that would complete the Classic Logic suite collection. :o

That has now been remedied, as my purchase order has been sent.

It is like revisiting a time from my past, and the music I was fortunate to have been part of, that centered around this breed of Console.

In storage, I still have my original, large 3-ring binder manuals ... many hours of reading and study.

Since N4, I've started looking through my NEBULA collection from all the Devs, and not finding this EQ ?!? strange. I went to my backups ... not there. A note to AlexB returning that I did indeed missed this.

I grabbed the DEMO PRESET, and dropped it onto a track ... and I heard that 'sound' :shock:

PURCHASED ... and I still got the special deal :mrgreen: If I'm not mistaken, the console ran about $750,000 at the time.

On no other platform could a deal like this happen. 8-)
i7-5820k, MSI X99A Plus, 16 GIG Ram, Noctua NH-D14, Win-7 Pro [64-bit], Reaper-64

NVC [Nebula Virtual Controllers]

AlexB
Expert
Expert

Post by AlexB » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:12 pm

blackdragon wrote:Great news!

I'd like to purchase the current version but will hold off if you will be releasing the update, soon.

Best regards,
PLEASE don't start to ask this on every topic. I don't know when the MF series will be updated. It works fine and it has the last AlexB Technology. Update can be very minimal at the moment and it doesn't worth the costs.
Thanks
Facebook
WebSite

ceemusic

Post by ceemusic » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:25 pm

MFC always works fine here. I'm more interested in what might be slated next for release.
Any hints Alex?

blackdragon
User Level 0
User Level 0

Post by blackdragon » Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:38 pm

AlexB wrote:
blackdragon wrote:Great news!

Best regards,
PLEASE don't start to ask this on every topic. I don't know when the MF series will be updated. It works fine and it has the last AlexB Technology. Update can be very minimal at the moment and it doesn't worth the costs.
Thanks
Actually, that simple inquiry was the first message I've posted on this forum.
I only asked because you spoke of updating it in another thread...

To be honest, your unnecessarily abrupt response here doesn't exactly inspire me to want to keep giving you my money..

botus99
Expert
Expert

Post by botus99 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:31 pm

blackdragon wrote:I only asked because you spoke of updating it in another thread...
Bear in mind, this question has been asked in pretty much every AlexB release thread since it came out. When it came out, it was the first console using his new sampling techniques, spurring the wave of updates that is still continuing.

I think AlexB is just tired of answering the same question and is addressing any person who is reading this, but not you specifically. And still, I guarantee someone will ask this question in his next release thread :lol:

But no, no update. Read the MFC release thread for more details if you wish. You will see why asking for an MFC upgrade/update is like asking him to further improve everything ANOTHER level past what he already has. Hey, we all can wish, but let's be realistic and informed here :ugeek:
Win10 / Reaper / i7 6700K / 64gb RAM | ZED-R16 / Digi003 (Revive modded)
N4 - Orange, Blue, Purple, Pearl, Diamond, Ebony, Gold, Navy, Amethyst, Lime, Sand, Pink, Titanium, Aquamarine, Magenta, Coral, Cobalt, Lemon

AlexB
Expert
Expert

Post by AlexB » Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:37 pm

botus99 wrote:
blackdragon wrote:I only asked because you spoke of updating it in another thread...
Bear in mind, this question has been asked in pretty much every AlexB release thread since it came out. When it came out, it was the first console using his new sampling techniques, spurring the wave of updates that is still continuing.

I think AlexB is just tired of answering the same question and is addressing any person who is reading this, but not you specifically. And still, I guarantee someone will ask this question in his next release thread :lol:

exactly
Facebook
WebSite

blackdragon
User Level 0
User Level 0

Post by blackdragon » Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:30 pm

botus99 wrote:

But no, no update. Read the MFC release thread for more details if you wish. You will see why asking for an MFC upgrade/update is like asking him to further improve everything ANOTHER level past what he already has. Hey, we all can wish, but let's be realistic and informed here :ugeek:
Seems you make a much better spokesperson. ha ha!
I appreciate that it might well be tedious at this point, however I don't think it's too much to ask for Alex to express his feeling as carefully as you put it, rather than to be so curt with people who invest in his products.
Perhaps a dedicated post or sticky to that effect wouldn't go a miss.

ceemusic

Post by ceemusic » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:55 pm

Thanks to the extension I picked up Vintage Master eQ v2
as well.

It sound fabulous!