Timp news

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs
sfabs
User Level XI
User Level XI
Posts: 173
Joined: Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:02 am

Re: Timp news

Post by sfabs » Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:41 am

Has Gyrator V2 been released??

I cant see a thread or official release post?

User avatar
davidgary73
Expert
Expert
Posts: 693
Joined: Fri May 28, 2010 9:08 am

Re: Timp news

Post by davidgary73 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:37 am

sfabs wrote:Has Gyrator V2 been released??

I cant see a thread or official release post?
Yes..log in to your acc and you will see it :)
MacPro 2 x 2.4 Ghz 6 Core Intel Xeon • 28GB Ram • Logic Pro X 10.4.1 • OSX 10.12.6 • VEP 6 • Console 1 •


Please join us - Facebook Acustica Audio Official Group page @ https://www.facebook.com/groups/2161186247437661/

User avatar
Tim Petherick
Expert
Expert
Posts: 1758
Joined: Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:07 pm
Location: Bath , Uk

Re: Timp news

Post by Tim Petherick » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:00 pm

fastersound wrote:Vari-level N4 update in the works too? ;) :ugeek:
Yes we are....



Just a update. I'm very busy this week and will be away. I may be slow to answer emails etc. I hope next week we will start releasing these updates

emilieitor
User Level XI
User Level XI
Posts: 159
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:22 pm

Re: Timp news

Post by emilieitor » Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:49 pm

Hi Tim

I´m here testing Nebula 4, there is a Empiric*al Labs Distress*r in the free library, but it just have three ratios (3:1, 6:1, 20:1)and british mode, and I would wish a library of this compressor with all ratios in standar mode without options (1:1., 2.1, 3:1, 4:1, 6:1, 10:1, 20:1 and "nuke").

Have you thought about make a library of this compressor for N3?

Thanks!!

User avatar
fastersound
User Level IX
User Level IX
Posts: 96
Joined: Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:45 am

Re: Timp news

Post by fastersound » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:12 pm

Tim Petherick wrote:
fastersound wrote:Vari-level N4 update in the works too? ;) :ugeek:
Yes we are....
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

sfabs
User Level XI
User Level XI
Posts: 173
Joined: Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:02 am

Re: Timp news

Post by sfabs » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:47 am

davidgary73 wrote:
sfabs wrote:Has Gyrator V2 been released??

I cant see a thread or official release post?
Yes..log in to your acc and you will see it :)
Thanks dude. Gonna buy me those N4 skins as well, look amazing...

This release was way too low key! Tim you should have updated the Gyrator thread with the V2 release, I almost missed this as there was no headline thread!

Love your work

User avatar
plexus
Member
Member
Posts: 202
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:51 am

Re: Timp news

Post by plexus » Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:52 am

Tim, I don't want to rely on this goofy forum as the only place to get update news on your products. Can you send your customers out a news email when you have an update like every other developer does (other than AA which refuses to provide any reasonable kinds of positive customer experience features). Don't be like AA. Be like your competitors like AlexB and Cupwise who send out email. I don't want to have to rely on coming here all the time and sifting through posts to try and find updates - it's just a bad way to do it.

jpn
Vip Member
Vip Member
Posts: 382
Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:16 pm
Location: Portugal
Contact:

Re: Timp news

Post by jpn » Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:52 am

Hehee ... TimP likes to do updates more than send letters :D

User avatar
plexus
Member
Member
Posts: 202
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:51 am

Re: Timp news

Post by plexus » Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:10 pm

jpn wrote:Hehee ... TimP likes to do updates more than send letters :D
Nice example of a false equivalence. There is no reason TimP, nor AA for that matter, can't send out update notices to their customers just like the vast a majority of other software vendors. It's irritating to have this as the only point of communication because unless I check it every day, I end up having to spend time reading through it to find out if there is anything new. Just send an email for heavens sake.

User avatar
SWANG
Expert
Expert
Posts: 571
Joined: Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:31 am
Location: new york

Re: Timp news

Post by SWANG » Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:18 pm

Image

jpn
Vip Member
Vip Member
Posts: 382
Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:16 pm
Location: Portugal
Contact:

Re: Timp news

Post by jpn » Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:23 pm

plexus wrote:
jpn wrote:Hehee ... TimP likes to do updates more than send letters :D
Nice example of a false equivalence. There is no reason TimP, nor AA for that matter, can't send out update notices to their customers just like the vast a majority of other software vendors. It's irritating to have this as the only point of communication because unless I check it every day, I end up having to spend time reading through it to find out if there is anything new. Just send an email for heavens sake.
Man I said that in a tone of joke ... did you take it serious???

bobbybland
User Level V
User Level V
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:41 am

Re: Timp news

Post by bobbybland » Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:34 am

Bought 4 libraries in the last few days, bring on more skins :mrgreen: thanks guys for all your hard work getting these ported to N4!

Any idea when the 3a,76,vari level will be released? 8-)
N4/El Ray/Taupe/Azure/Ruby/Lime/Cobalt/Sand/Amethyst/Crimson/Gold 2/Pink 2/Viridian/Diamond Lift/Tim P Libraries

jpn
Vip Member
Vip Member
Posts: 382
Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:16 pm
Location: Portugal
Contact:

Re: Timp news

Post by jpn » Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:34 am

bobbybland wrote:Bought 4 libraries in the last few days, bring on more skins :mrgreen: thanks guys for all your hard work getting these ported to N4!

Any idea when the 3a,76,vari level will be released? 8-)
I think the Vari-level will be next. We are working on Sum100a, Opto3a, u76 and .... the vari-level is being tested.

jpn
Vip Member
Vip Member
Posts: 382
Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:16 pm
Location: Portugal
Contact:

Re: Timp news

Post by jpn » Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:39 am

Btw ... Timp left a note on the first page of the post.

bobbybland
User Level V
User Level V
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2016 4:41 am

Re: Timp news

Post by bobbybland » Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:12 pm

Thank you!! I will be purchasing Vari level next then!
N4/El Ray/Taupe/Azure/Ruby/Lime/Cobalt/Sand/Amethyst/Crimson/Gold 2/Pink 2/Viridian/Diamond Lift/Tim P Libraries

Post Reply