Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs
garyk_123
User Level X
User Level X

Re: Cupwise release- Plates of Legend Vol. II

Post by garyk_123 » Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:53 pm

Hey TimW

Sadly Will and Plexus have a feud going on and this time you are the fodder.

We saw this with TimP just recently. Upshot there was give TimP a break. Imperfect website from a one man shop but outstanding products at outrageously good value.

I see no difference here.

You are an outstanding Dev. Love your stuff and hold you as high as TimP.

To stay or move on, to N3 or N4, to Aquarius or not, to skin or not, I wish you well. It's up to you. You have the appreciation and loyalty of probably the silent majority who understand your challenges and accept them. Your legacy as a pioneer will stand.

If I needed to replace or update your library I would actually be happy you pay for it. I savor the opportunity to support my favorite devs.

I hope people reading this can understand that you should not be disrespected in the way you have been. I was uncomfortable having to watch you defend your business practices. You deserve our gratitude and respect for outstanding contributions to our art. You make our very lives better as this is our passion. To point out your website is improvable might be fair comment, but in my opinion in poor taste. We already know you're not Amazon.

Some people are never satisfied but know that some of us hold you in wonder!

Best of luck whatever you do.

RainbowSix
User Level IX
User Level IX

Re: Cupwise release- Plates of Legend Vol. II

Post by RainbowSix » Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:49 pm

Cassette tapes in my computer!?!?! SO COOL!!!

:D