Cupwise release- Plates of Legend Vol. I (new update, added SKINS)

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs
antago1
User Level VIII
User Level VIII

Re: Cupwise release- Plates of Legend Vol. I (new update, added SKINS)

Post by antago1 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:34 am

Cupwise wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:20 pm
antago1 wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:17 pm
Does anyone know if <LTIMED>1000000 effect the preamp, dynamics or eq libraries? I haven't used that mod since N3 and don't want to interrupt my current settings nor workflow.
nobody is asking you to do anything with ltimed. nothing in this library uses kerns set to timed mode. it's freqd. look at the manual again. it explains what the setting does and that it doesn't affect other programs. you can either take my word for it or you can have truncated reverbs. or you could make another n4 copy just for my reverbs... i wish i ididn't have to ask people to go editing the settings file but for some reason acustica decided to put a default setting of only 5 seconds allowed. there's nothing else i can do. your preamp, comp, and eq programs are all well under 5 seconds kern lengths so i don't see how they could possibly be affected.
I read the manual, but apparently misread. Didn't mean to come across as a noob. It's been while since I've manually edited settings in N4. Thank you for your assistance.

Cupwise
Expert
Expert

Re: Cupwise release- Plates of Legend Vol. I (new update, added SKINS)

Post by Cupwise » Fri Jan 18, 2019 9:23 pm

oh its ok
i may have came across as a jerk and didnt really intend to.
i don't know why the default setting prevents reverbs from being over 5 seconds in length. at least i think it does?! it seems like i've seen it on some of my nebula installs but not others. so for some, they may not even need to change the setting, but i just don't know for sure. so i had to put that in the manual just in case. and i really don't get why a default setting would be set that way, ever.