KGB 625 Eq - Who made it?

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs
Will The Weirdo
Vip Member
Vip Member
Posts: 405
Joined: Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:15 am
Location: On the lake
Contact:

Re: KGB 625 Eq - Who made it?

Post by Will The Weirdo » Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:04 am

I have 4 of your EQ's and love them.... put me on the list for redoing this one also.
System 1 - i7 5820K Win 7 x64, Studio One 3.5, Reaper 5.4, Live 9.72

System 2 - AMD 1100T Win 7 x64, PT HD2 10.3.7

"In cognitively demanding fields, there are no naturals." - Simon and Chase

jpchartrand
User Level XI
User Level XI
Posts: 196
Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:46 pm

Re: KGB 625 Eq - Who made it?

Post by jpchartrand » Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:34 pm

Does AITB being out of business mean that I can't get my libraries re-authorized? I sent them an email but got no response.

richie43
Expert
Expert
Posts: 5055
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:47 pm
Location: Minnesota, USA
Contact:

Re: KGB 625 Eq - Who made it?

Post by richie43 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:59 pm

jpchartrand wrote:Does AITB being out of business mean that I can't get my libraries re-authorized? I sent them an email but got no response.
They are very much back in business. Mirco gets busy with other music-related things, but he is very much running AITB again!
The Sounds of the Hear and Now
http://soundyaudio.com/

jpchartrand
User Level XI
User Level XI
Posts: 196
Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:46 pm

Re: KGB 625 Eq - Who made it?

Post by jpchartrand » Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:58 pm

Glad to know they're still in business. Not only for my authorizations but because they put out amazing libraries. The Guitar Room program in the EAR ROOMS library is just nuts. I never wonder what to use on guitars anymore.

richie43
Expert
Expert
Posts: 5055
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:47 pm
Location: Minnesota, USA
Contact:

Re: KGB 625 Eq - Who made it?

Post by richie43 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:07 pm

jpchartrand wrote:Glad to know they're still in business. Not only for my authorizations but because they put out amazing libraries. The Guitar Room program in the EAR ROOMS library is just nuts. I never wonder what to use on guitars anymore.
Indeed! That whole EAR collection is a monster. The only "problem" with the huge amounts of AITB reverbs is that it makes it harder for other devs to release reverb presets at that high standard...lol. I am sure the crazy-talented devs sampling nowadays are more than competent to deliver that quality, of course...... :D
The Sounds of the Hear and Now
http://soundyaudio.com/

jpchartrand
User Level XI
User Level XI
Posts: 196
Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:46 pm

Re: KGB 625 Eq - Who made it?

Post by jpchartrand » Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:21 pm

I use to love Valhalla reverbs until I got the EAR libraries. It's just not the same league. I don't use any other reverbs anymore. ROOMS and HALLS were all I needed. I bought a few other verb libraries and they were really good but EAR has everything I need. Less reverbs and more Modulation stuff! ;)

richie43
Expert
Expert
Posts: 5055
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:47 pm
Location: Minnesota, USA
Contact:

Re: KGB 625 Eq - Who made it?

Post by richie43 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:29 pm

jpchartrand wrote:I use to love Valhalla reverbs until I got the EAR libraries. It's just not the same league. I don't use any other reverbs anymore. ROOMS and HALLS were all I needed. I bought a few other verb libraries and they were really good but EAR has everything I need. Less reverbs and more Modulation stuff! ;)
Indeed again. Great libraries. but to be fair, I still find uses for my Valhalla stuff (Nothing anywhere can do what Shimmer does...) oops, off topic.
The Sounds of the Hear and Now
http://soundyaudio.com/

jpchartrand
User Level XI
User Level XI
Posts: 196
Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:46 pm

Re: KGB 625 Eq - Who made it?

Post by jpchartrand » Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:11 pm

richie43 wrote:
jpchartrand wrote:I use to love Valhalla reverbs until I got the EAR libraries. It's just not the same league. I don't use any other reverbs anymore. ROOMS and HALLS were all I needed. I bought a few other verb libraries and they were really good but EAR has everything I need. Less reverbs and more Modulation stuff! ;)
Indeed again. Great libraries. but to be fair, I still find uses for my Valhalla stuff (Nothing anywhere can do what Shimmer does...) oops, off topic.
I agree for Shimmer for sure. Weird plugin though...I always find it sounds amazing in solo but I can never find the right place for it in a mix. PM me your tricks if you're game :D

User avatar
THAPRODUCERZ
User Level XI
User Level XI
Posts: 155
Joined: Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:29 am
Location: The Planet I Am
Contact:

Re: KGB 625 Eq - Who made it?

Post by THAPRODUCERZ » Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:49 am

Hey this is proving to be a very good EQ my only issue is that it seems to flake out at times with a loud clamor of noise, is there any MAST page settings i should be aware of?
ITB: i7-4770 3.4ghz, 32GB Ram, Windows 10, Nebula 4,GOLD 3, Amethyst 3, Pink,Pro-tools 12, Cubase 10 pro, Reaper 4, Fl-studio 20, Komplete 10 ultimate,i also have a need for authentic analog tone

http://www.yishinyourear.com

richie43
Expert
Expert
Posts: 5055
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:47 pm
Location: Minnesota, USA
Contact:

Re: KGB 625 Eq - Who made it?

Post by richie43 » Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:07 am

THAPRODUCERZ wrote:Hey this is proving to be a very good EQ my only issue is that it seems to flake out at times with a loud clamor of noise, is there any MAST page settings i should be aware of?

What eq are you talking about? AITB never resampled the eq in this thread...did they?
The Sounds of the Hear and Now
http://soundyaudio.com/

User avatar
basaristudios
Expert
Expert
Posts: 510
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:09 am
Location: New York City
Contact:

Re: KGB 625 Eq - Who made it?

Post by basaristudios » Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:33 am

I would stay away from any EQ with that name...especially in the Low Frequencies.
Last edited by basaristudios on Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Prime Total, Nebula Server 3, Scarlett 3, Amethyst 2, Aquamarine 3, Titanium, Magenta 3, Navy, Sand, Pink, Pink Compressors.

richie43
Expert
Expert
Posts: 5055
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:47 pm
Location: Minnesota, USA
Contact:

Re: KGB 625 Eq - Who made it?

Post by richie43 » Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:48 am

[email protected] wrote:I would stay away from any EQ with a that name...especially in the Low Frequencies.
Ha! Maybe it can sooth the Iron Curtain frequencies.
The Sounds of the Hear and Now
http://soundyaudio.com/

User avatar
basaristudios
Expert
Expert
Posts: 510
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:09 am
Location: New York City
Contact:

Re: KGB 625 Eq - Who made it?

Post by basaristudios » Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:35 am

Lol.
Prime Total, Nebula Server 3, Scarlett 3, Amethyst 2, Aquamarine 3, Titanium, Magenta 3, Navy, Sand, Pink, Pink Compressors.

User avatar
THAPRODUCERZ
User Level XI
User Level XI
Posts: 155
Joined: Mon Jun 21, 2010 3:29 am
Location: The Planet I Am
Contact:

Re: KGB 625 Eq - Who made it?

Post by THAPRODUCERZ » Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:39 pm

richie43 wrote:What eq are you talking about? AITB never resampled the eq in this thread...did they?
Yes , Im speaking about the KGB EQ, does this not work with the current Nebula 3 Server product?

Should I use this through the Nebula 2 version instead?
ITB: i7-4770 3.4ghz, 32GB Ram, Windows 10, Nebula 4,GOLD 3, Amethyst 3, Pink,Pro-tools 12, Cubase 10 pro, Reaper 4, Fl-studio 20, Komplete 10 ultimate,i also have a need for authentic analog tone

http://www.yishinyourear.com

richie43
Expert
Expert
Posts: 5055
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:47 pm
Location: Minnesota, USA
Contact:

Re: KGB 625 Eq - Who made it?

Post by richie43 » Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:48 pm

What is the KGB EQ? What is the name of the actual library? Who sold it? I have never seen it for sale anywhere.... I am confused, the last post from AITB said that they would consider it, and their site has been down for a while...maybe post a link to where you got it...?
The Sounds of the Hear and Now
http://soundyaudio.com/

Post Reply