Special introduction price (until Christmas) 12.99€:
Upgrade (until Christmas) from APE Channel for 3.00€
http://www.analoginthebox.com/apeq_upgrade.php (You need to be logged in)
- 2 different hardware modules, 1 including a preamp (formerly known as "APE Channel") = 3 EQs in total!
- Additional clean and interpolating programs of each program without wasting additional HDD space!
- 8 combo presets
- Includes a small preamp collection (same hardware brand)
- Instant download (for returning customers)
- Library size: 57 presets / 540MB!
What our beta-testers said about it:
I've checked for several days Your APEQ and have to say that quality wise I was floored by this release. It's by far my favourite A*I eq recreation in digital world ever!
I liked the original APE Channel library, but this is really kicking up the quality quite a bit. I love the coloration it imparts; not transparent at all, but it never seems to build up in weird ways like some eq libraries do when I add more than 2 instances. I am loving it.
Read more about it in the manual:On the APEq Collection I particularly like the fact that I can switch peak/shelf on the same program. That's to me a big plus when compared to libraries from other programmers.
http://www.analoginthebox.com/documents ... manual.pdf
Attention to early buyers!
First 5 people that send us a short review and suggest a useful DEMO will get our next release for free!