Are there any good 3rd party delays out there?

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs
Post Reply
Definity
Member
Member
Posts: 309
Joined: Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:54 am

Are there any good 3rd party delays out there?

Post by Definity » Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:06 pm

i have a look on the libary section of this site, and i couldnt see any delays i wondered if any 3rd party developers have made any?

Thanks

Vando
Member
Member
Posts: 201
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:16 am
Location: Helsinki, Finland
Contact:

Re: Are there any good 3rd party delays out there?

Post by Vando » Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:00 am

http://www.acustica-audio.com/phpBB3/vi ... lex#p13903

I like Plex. Sounds lovely, but you can't tweak it.

Vando
Member
Member
Posts: 201
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:16 am
Location: Helsinki, Finland
Contact:

Re: Are there any good 3rd party delays out there?

Post by Vando » Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:06 am

And here's the place you can find it:

http://rhythminmind.net/1313/?cat=12

blandry
User Level VI
User Level VI
Posts: 66
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:07 am

Re: Are there any good 3rd party delays out there?

Post by blandry » Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:59 am

Vando wrote:And here's the place you can find it:

http://rhythminmind.net/1313/?cat=12
RAD, these sound great!

greekpeet
User Level XI
User Level XI
Posts: 171
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:28 pm

Re: Are there any good 3rd party delays out there?

Post by greekpeet » Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:32 pm

blandry wrote:
Vando wrote:And here's the place you can find it:

http://rhythminmind.net/1313/?cat=12
RAD, these sound great!
awesome, I totally overlooked these, thank you so much for pointing them out. AND FREE!

:mrgreen:

blandry
User Level VI
User Level VI
Posts: 66
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:07 am

Re: Are there any good 3rd party delays out there?

Post by blandry » Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:18 pm

greekpeet wrote:
blandry wrote:
Vando wrote:And here's the place you can find it:

http://rhythminmind.net/1313/?cat=12
RAD, these sound great!
awesome, I totally overlooked these, thank you so much for pointing them out. AND FREE!

:mrgreen:
Have you downloaded them? I'm only getting vectors for parts 3 and 4 (no programs)

Post Reply