Free 3rd Party Programs
[email protected]
User Level II
User Level II

Installing cupwise

Post by [email protected] » Tue Mar 31, 2020 7:39 pm

Hello,
Just bought cupwise bx20 reverb.
The install is quite complicated and I wonder where all the things are that is written in the manual.
This is the bit I can't do:
Thefilesinthe'nebula-configs'folderneedtobeinstalledinthelocation where your nebula vst plugin(s) is/are. Now you need to edit the .xml files. Find the 'XXX' here (it's right near the top and easy to spot):
<DATAPATH> XXX </DATAPATH>
and replace that with the path to your Nebula install. Mine looks like this:
<DATAPATH> c:\nebulatemprepository\ </DATAPATH>
Do this for both of the .xmls you just installed.

I figuered out where the datapath xxx datapath is but I have no idea what I should put instead of the xxx. I'm on a mac and I don't know what the path is supposed to look like and I don't know where the "nebula install" is. Does it mean the .ser file? And what should my path look like more or less?

[email protected]
User Level II
User Level II

Re: Installing cupwise

Post by [email protected] » Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:34 am

Any help? no reply from Cupwise so any help would be great. Thanks!

plexus

Post by plexus » Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:08 am

Are those the instructions from Cupwise? I have all Cupwise products and I dont remember seeing that. I just unzip everything and move the programs into the programs folder, vectors into vectors, etc.

xabilon
User Level VII
User Level VII

Post by xabilon » Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:15 pm

Hello

Well it's more complicated if you are using Nebula3 instead of N4, but the Nebula3 method has the quality/samplerate switchs on the skins.

If you use N4, juste copy the the library programs (n2p) into your Programs folder, vectors (n2v) in to your Vectors folder, skins into the Skins folder and properties files into the Properties folder.

If you go the Nebula3 way, the "Nebula install path" is the path to the folder where the Programs, Vectors, Skins, etc... are located. I'm using WIndows so I can't tell you what the default path is...

wavemantra
User Level 0
User Level 0

Post by wavemantra » Mon Jul 27, 2020 8:24 pm

I can relate.
My path is currently heading away from OS-X to Windows.