Cupwise Updates- Cassetteverb, Casspressors get skins

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs
SWANG
Expert
Expert

Re: Cupwise Updates- Plates of Legend 2,3,4, and 0 - New skins and program updates

Post by SWANG » Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:14 am

Cupwise wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:23 am
if you're into the plates, i think the CX20, even though it's a spring, should also be of interest to you, since in my opinion it's more like a plate/hall hybrid sound, than a typical spring.
+1. love the bx20. looking forward to the cx20 update...

Cupwise
Expert
Expert

Re: Cupwise Updates- Plates of Legend 2,3,4, and 0 - New skins and program updates

Post by Cupwise » Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:31 am

yeah it's actually 'done' but i'm just kind of waiting until it feels right to release it. the plates updates was kind of a fiasco and i think i probably drove max crazy because somehow i kept giving him buggy programs and he kept finding more and more bugs. it really got out of hand and i have no idea why. id 'fix' something, give him that, and it'd still be broken, etc, again and again, over and over. it should have took me like a couple of days to do the program updates, and it took like a month.

the beex20 updates i did in a few hours, gave to him, and he found no issues. so i'm kind of paranoid now...
maybe in about a week i'll put them out

plexus

Post by plexus » Mon Feb 04, 2019 4:40 am

Cupwise wrote:
Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:31 am
... i have no idea why. ...
Blame legalized cannabis. Or femininism. :ugeek:

Cupwise
Expert
Expert

Re: Cupwise Updates- Nolard Springs gets skins + updates

Post by Cupwise » Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:41 am

JPN has finished some really nice skins for my old but still very popular Nolard Springs library, and i also did some more updates to the programs. i'm sending out emails with the info now so if you bought this in the past (and a lot of people did, i think this is my all-time top selling reverb library), and haven't got that email within a day at most of me posting this, get in contact with me! i have to send the update emails out kind of slow so my webhost doesn't think i'm spamming. but definitely you should have the email within one day of this post.

you can see the N4 skin here.

here's the updates:

*Awesome new skins added, created by JPN. Both N3 and N4.

*The reverb level control didn't also adjust the level for the harmonics (along with the reverb itself) in the past (it should have), now it does.

*In the main, full spring reverbs (not the pseudo stereo ones), the harmonics levels were adjusted to be more authentic to the hardware (for both versions- with and without the fadeout control).

*Harmonics impulses have also been shortened in length which probably reduced CPU use a little (probably barely noticeable).

*The word 'spring' was dropped from the spring program names (which you won't see if you're using the N3 skins). This allows me to not have to abbreviate the pseudo stereo programs and makes the program list look nicer in the menu.

*The tape delay program(s) has been improved in sound quality, similarly to how I updated my cassette deck 1 and 2 libraries a while back improving their sound. A kind of 'brittleness' has been removed which was due to the wow/flutter of the tape motor causing errors with NAT (sampling program). I've also removed harmonic kerns 4 and 5 from the full tape delay program, because they were so low in level that they didn't really contribute anything. Removing them improves load times, ram, CPU use.

xabilon
User Level VI
User Level VI

Post by xabilon » Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:42 pm

Great update as usual, thank you Tim !

To mimic the original unit reverb+delay, should I chain the reverb into the delay, the delay into the reverb, or the two in parallel ?

SWANG
Expert
Expert

Post by SWANG » Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:51 pm

Thanks as always for the great update, Tim!

tecolo

Post by tecolo » Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:36 pm

This is great (i like new skin). Cupwise and Timp are best 3rd party libraries in my arsenal - and in my opinion.

I love the fact that Cupwsie care for his product and continually improve them. That takes a lot of time and dedication.

Highly recommended stuff and perfect investment!

Cupwise
Expert
Expert

Re: Cupwise Updates- Cassetteverb gets skins

Post by Cupwise » Thu May 02, 2019 5:13 am

one of my oldest libaries now has skins, thanks again to Max the madman! he's cranking these skins out at an incredible pace! so huge thanks goes to him! there are also a couple of small program fixes.

Here's the page at my site, you can see the skins in the pics there. also, max did a video showing off his skins and all the reverbs so check that out too!
http://www.cupwise.com/fx/shop/cassetteverb/
------------------
*skins have been added, by Max (huge thanks!), for both N3 and N4. N3 skins allow you to select all the different reverbs by clicking buttons, which unfortunately is not possible with N4.

*both ‘bufft’ programs have had their harmonics increased in level. the ‘bufft (old)’ program had a major flaw/bug corrected. prebiously, the reverb would skyrocket in volume if you had an output level going over around -10dB. fixed.

Cupwise
Expert
Expert

Re: Cupwise Updates- Cassetteverb, Casspressors get skins

Post by Cupwise » Thu May 09, 2019 4:34 pm

skins have been added to casspressors! just sent out the emails for the update, with links.
thanks for the skins max!

http://www.cupwise.com/fx/shop/casspress/

tomheavybeats
User Level III
User Level III

Re: Cupwise Updates- Cassetteverb, Casspressors get skins

Post by tomheavybeats » Thu May 09, 2019 11:09 pm

Hey Tim
Just noticed in the email you sent out with the updates, you link to the CassetteVerb skins instead of Casspressors skins. Got me confused for a bit. How do I get the Casspressors skins, not showing in my account. Cheers in advance!