AlexB - American Collection Released ! A16 A5A A5B A5D A5M

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs
User avatar
jfjer379
Expert
Expert
Posts: 1166
Joined: Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:22 pm

Re: AlexB - American Collection Released ! A16 A5A A5B A5D A

Post by jfjer379 » Tue May 17, 2016 11:45 am

great :) many has recomended it , and called it a must have, so i will get it :)

what about the 550A and 550B eq`s meant for tracks compared to HW ? :)

and thanks again
I7 5820k • RME • Reaper64 • Win7 64 • Amethyst • Coral • Ebony • Emerald • Gold • Honey • Ivory3 • LIME • Navy • Pearl • Pink • Pink Comp Bundle • Sand • Titanium2 • White2 • N3s • N4

User avatar
Mercado_Negro
Expert
Expert
Posts: 1370
Joined: Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:30 am

Re: AlexB - American Collection Released ! A16 A5A A5B A5D A

Post by Mercado_Negro » Tue May 17, 2016 1:31 pm

[email protected] wrote:great :) many has recomended it , and called it a must have, so i will get it :)

what about the 550A and 550B eq`s meant for tracks compared to HW ? :)

and thanks again
They're very very close to the hardwares. I prefer them over Pink's.
i7 3770k :: Asus P8H77-V LE :: 16Gb DDR3 @1600MHz :: Geforce GT 520 :: OCZ-Vertex 128Gb :: WD Black Series 1Tb and Green Series 1Tb :: F*******e Liquid56 :: REAPER 64bit and StudioOne 64bit (both latest versions) :: Win 10 64bit

User avatar
jfjer379
Expert
Expert
Posts: 1166
Joined: Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:22 pm

Re: AlexB - American Collection Released ! A16 A5A A5B A5D A

Post by jfjer379 » Tue May 17, 2016 3:41 pm

although i love the Pink
it looks like im buying the A*I stuff from Alex B now

i really want something that is very close to the A*I HW

Thank you so much :D
I7 5820k • RME • Reaper64 • Win7 64 • Amethyst • Coral • Ebony • Emerald • Gold • Honey • Ivory3 • LIME • Navy • Pearl • Pink • Pink Comp Bundle • Sand • Titanium2 • White2 • N3s • N4

prosodio
User Level X
User Level X
Posts: 118
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:55 pm

Re: AlexB - American Collection Released ! A16 A5A A5B A5D A

Post by prosodio » Fri May 20, 2016 12:26 pm

Alexb consoles and eqs quality is stellar, in my opinion the best of nebula world and as close to hardware as this technology allows by now..... wich is very, very close.....

Brian
Vip Member
Vip Member
Posts: 372
Joined: Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:10 pm
Location: Taipei, Taiwan / San Francisco, CA

Re: AlexB - American Collection Released ! A16 A5A A5B A5D A

Post by Brian » Sat May 21, 2016 3:04 pm

prosodio wrote:Alexb consoles and eqs quality is stellar, in my opinion the best of nebula world and as close to hardware as this technology allows by now..... wich is very, very close.....
I really hope Alex will have access to the next generation of NAT for sampling clipping behavior and the improved timing/curve response with compressors.

I love his libraries, the best there is along with Tim P's stuff IMO.
Official dealer of Acustica Audio products in Taiwan.
Acustica Audio台灣授權經銷商
[email protected]

Mixing/Mastering Engineer at Sentient Sound Labs 覺知音樂工作室

Win10 x64 | Reaper5 | PT12 | Ableton Live 9

User avatar
Dimzo
Member
Member
Posts: 201
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:19 pm

Re: AlexB - American Collection Released ! A16 A5A A5B A5D A

Post by Dimzo » Sat May 21, 2016 8:50 pm

Brian wrote:
prosodio wrote:Alexb consoles and eqs quality is stellar, in my opinion the best of nebula world and as close to hardware as this technology allows by now..... wich is very, very close.....
I really hope Alex will have access to the next generation of NAT for sampling clipping behavior and the improved timing/curve response with compressors.

I love his libraries, the best there is along with Tim P's stuff IMO.

that's exactly how i feel 8-)

burstongreye
User Level 0
User Level 0
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:37 pm

Re: AlexB - American Collection Released ! A16 A5A A5B A5D A

Post by burstongreye » Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:53 pm

Dimzo wrote:
Brian wrote:
prosodio wrote:Alexb consoles and eqs quality is stellar, in my opinion the best of nebula world and as close to hardware as this technology allows by now..... wich is very, very close.....
I really hope Alex will have access to the next generation of NAT for sampling clipping behavior and the improved timing/curve response with compressors.

+1

deehope
User Level XI
User Level XI
Posts: 159
Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:32 am

Re: AlexB - American Collection Released ! A16 A5A A5B A5D A

Post by deehope » Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:31 am

It doesnt state in the manual if the vintage console buss has any eq on it. Does anyone know?

User avatar
Thierr7
Vip Member
Vip Member
Posts: 450
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:52 am
Contact:

Re: AlexB - American Collection Released ! A16 A5A A5B A5D A

Post by Thierr7 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 6:03 pm

Thanks Guys for the great inputs ;-)

I used to stack mainly HQ versions and i got too much color indeed ...

Happy Ending for 2017 to All ;)

User avatar
Shibata
User Level XI
User Level XI
Posts: 163
Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:06 pm
Location: Odessa Ukraine
Contact:

Re: AlexB - American Collection Released ! A16 A5A A5B A5D A5M

Post by Shibata » Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:12 pm

Hi Alex!
The DI instance from A16 we can use only as for additional color or it can be used for electric guitar or electric bass to record in audio interface without DI (hi z) input, for impedance matching?
Thanks!

Post Reply