Cool products. I've been watching some YouTube vids featuring Acoustica Audio stuff and I'm intrigued. I'm a bit overwhelmed by all the online info on Voltaire Kernels and non-linear this-and-that.
I'd like to ask the forum some questions just to get me started:
1) What DAWs are supported?
2) What sample rates are supported?
3) What do I need to purchase first - before I begin adding libraries?
4) What is the difference between Nebula and Acqua?
5) System reqs mention 32 GB - 128GB RAM. This seems like a tremendous amount. How is the performance of various plugins at 32GB?
I also have some high level questions on the support of CUDA - very cool btw.
1) Is this for Nebula 3 only (as in, not Nebula 4)?
2) If N4 is supported on CUDA, is it possible to use two NVIDIA (CUDA compatible) GPU's simultaneously - one for graphics and the other solely for processing the plug-ins?
I'm not looking for a complete education, mind you. Only trying to get started so I can begin my own self-study. Thank you in advance
Tips & tricks, working results, technical support
1 post • Page 1 of 1