N4 Setups Succesful !! How to back up the N4 Setup?

Tips & tricks, working results, technical support
bobbybland
User Level V
User Level V

N4 Setups Succesful !! How to back up the N4 Setup?

Post by bobbybland » Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:34 am

Thanks for N4 setups ,amazing work! Curious though,upon a new install on my next cpu in the next months to come, how will I be able to back these up, and reinstall these, will they indeed work on my new cpu?
If there's anything specific I should do,can you please explain, thanks again so much for all the hard work.
N4/El Ray/Taupe/Azure/Ruby/Lime/Cobalt/Sand/Amethyst/Crimson/Gold 2/Pink 2/Viridian/Diamond Lift/Tim P Libraries

zabukowski
Expert
Expert

Re: N4 Setups Succesful !! How to back up the N4 Setup?

Post by zabukowski » Tue Nov 27, 2018 12:29 pm

bobbybland wrote:
Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:34 am
Thanks for N4 setups ,amazing work! Curious though,upon a new install on my next cpu in the next months to come, how will I be able to back these up, and reinstall these, will they indeed work on my new cpu?
If there's anything specific I should do,can you please explain, thanks again so much for all the hard work.
Check repository setups folder - all you need are .n4setup files.

You can re-create your setup plugins using Rebuild option in N4 Setups window. Used Nebula programs must be available in your repository, as well.

bobbybland
User Level V
User Level V

Re: N4 Setups Succesful !! How to back up the N4 Setup?

Post by bobbybland » Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:27 pm

You are so awesome, thanks for the reply! I have them backed up on a secondary hd,so this is perfect!
N4/El Ray/Taupe/Azure/Ruby/Lime/Cobalt/Sand/Amethyst/Crimson/Gold 2/Pink 2/Viridian/Diamond Lift/Tim P Libraries