Help installing Nebula 3 Pro Bundle on OSX Sierra

Tips & tricks, working results, technical support
hgibson
User Level 0
User Level 0

Help installing Nebula 3 Pro Bundle on OSX Sierra

Post by hgibson » Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:41 am

I'm having a terrible time getting Nebula 3 Pro to work on Mac OSX 10.12.6

I have installed the actual plugin. And it all goes down hill from here.

I try to activate it, I upload my Nebula3.ser and I get a big red X and the error STATUS500. No idea what that is, and can't find any info about it. I click the okay and then the website says No Activation File Available.

I try to install the library files using the included installers and the installers open but shows no information.
https://i.imgur.com/46QKmR0.png
Clicking Install does nothing at all. I try manually copying the programs & vectors to the supposed folder and Nebula 3 doesn't show them.

Tried to go to the helpdesk to send a support message but yeah, it says my password is wrong...so I try to reset it and NOTHING.

I really do not know what to do at this point as nothing seems to be working. I've installed a lot of programs in my life but this has been the most trying as nothing seems to work as it's supposed to work.
Can anyone please offer any help, I'd be very appreciative

giancarlo
Founder
Founder

Re: Help installing Nebula 3 Pro Bundle on OSX Sierra

Post by giancarlo » Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:31 am

Ok I missed it, I replied in kvr too

- ticket and login issues: please contact [email protected] (slower answer) or send a message to the official acustica audio Facebook page (faster answer, it's managed via ticket)
- nebula3 authorization, server error: nebula 3 authorization is not automatically supported any more, you need to send your ser files via ticket. Simply the new website is not handling those old formats (it is managing only aut responses, not init files responses). You are just a bit slower, things were handled manually before 2014. N4 is using the new authorization system, so everything is perfectly fine there

Support
Expert
Expert

Post by Support » Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:58 pm

hgibson wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:41 am
I'm having a terrible time getting Nebula 3 Pro to work on Mac OSX 10.12.6

I have installed the actual plugin. And it all goes down hill from here.

I try to activate it, I upload my Nebula3.ser and I get a big red X and the error STATUS500. No idea what that is, and can't find any info about it. I click the okay and then the website says No Activation File Available.

I try to install the library files using the included installers and the installers open but shows no information.
https://i.imgur.com/46QKmR0.png
Clicking Install does nothing at all. I try manually copying the programs & vectors to the supposed folder and Nebula 3 doesn't show them.

Tried to go to the helpdesk to send a support message but yeah, it says my password is wrong...so I try to reset it and NOTHING.

I really do not know what to do at this point as nothing seems to be working. I've installed a lot of programs in my life but this has been the most trying as nothing seems to work as it's supposed to work.
Can anyone please offer any help, I'd be very appreciative
Nebula3 Pro, officially, is not supported in macOS 10.12, however is working in our test computers. For get a valid license of your legacy product, open a support ticket to licensing department with your current computer identification file.
Best regards,
Enrique Silveti.
Acustica Audio customer and technical support
http://www.acustica-audio.com

digitaldragon
User Level 0
User Level 0

Post by digitaldragon » Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:05 pm

I just opened a ticket to about this. It'd be nice if a STICKY was made on the support forums so legacy product users aren't wasting their valuable time trying to figure out what to do. Luckily I sent in my SER file with the request, but this was merely by chance that I chose to do this.