Catalin.B
User Level II
User Level II

Re: N4 (Nebula4) is finally out!

Post by Catalin.B » Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:24 pm

giancarlo wrote:
Catalin.B wrote:
Catalin.B wrote:
That error message maybe from antivirus?
I use windows defender which is a very mild antivirus if i may say so :)
Meanwhile i uninstalled the program and installed the vst3 version. This time i managed to install compressors, eq and preamps without that compatibility message. But the problems persist.
If i load some preamps or eq i get a huge volume boost and reaper automatically mutes that track. If i delete that N4 instance everything is back to normal. This problem appears everytime i try to load a Vintage Eq or StateofLogic preamp, and random when i try to load other eq or preamps...
Also i have this problem when i copy/paste N4 instances from one track to another.

Edit
I installed some reverb libraries with the antivirus turned off and i got the same message but the reverbs seem to work ok...
Last edited by Catalin.B on Sun Dec 25, 2016 12:03 am, edited 3 times in total.

sgalb
User Level III
User Level III

Post by sgalb » Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:31 pm

jorismak wrote:
sgalb wrote:PayPal won't let me buy it, it gets flagged for "high risk". Am I seriously the only one having this problem? How can I buy it without paypal?
In the EU here and no such problems..
Are you sure it's not _your_ account that's flagged for high risk through eBay or something?
I called PayPal and they said the site I was trying to buy from was flagged high risk and if I wanted to buy from the site I couldn't use paypal. I'm in the US.

Rakbeatzz
User Level III
User Level III

Post by Rakbeatzz » Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:45 pm

Last night Rose for os x was available but not N4, which is now available. If the N4.SER file that was created for Rose last night works, then why is N4 asking for authorization? It does not provide a new N4.SER file in my plugins folder.
Taupe. El Ray. Veridian. Ruby. White 2.Violet Multiband. Water. Azure. Crimson. Ultramarine3. Lift. N4. Lemon. Ivory4. Ebony. Pink3. Pink2412. Cobalt. Amethyst3. Sand2 Fab4. Gold2. Coral. Diamond. Lift. Honey. Lime. Pearl 2. Purple2. Magenta5. Purple2M5. Navy. Titanium3. Blue EQ. Rose. Violet. Amber2. Bronze EQ. Tokyo EQ. Ochre. Tan. Red EQ

Grim

Post by Grim » Sat Dec 24, 2016 8:31 pm

Rakbeatzz wrote:Last night Rose for os x was available but not N4, which is now available. If the N4.SER file that was created for Rose last night works, then why is N4 asking for authorization? It does not provide a new N4.SER file in my plugins folder.
Because N4 ser/aut are in nebula4temprepository not plugins folder.

Rakbeatzz
User Level III
User Level III

Post by Rakbeatzz » Sat Dec 24, 2016 8:38 pm

Thanks Grim...where is that folder?
Taupe. El Ray. Veridian. Ruby. White 2.Violet Multiband. Water. Azure. Crimson. Ultramarine3. Lift. N4. Lemon. Ivory4. Ebony. Pink3. Pink2412. Cobalt. Amethyst3. Sand2 Fab4. Gold2. Coral. Diamond. Lift. Honey. Lime. Pearl 2. Purple2. Magenta5. Purple2M5. Navy. Titanium3. Blue EQ. Rose. Violet. Amber2. Bronze EQ. Tokyo EQ. Ochre. Tan. Red EQ

giancarlo
Founder
Founder

Post by giancarlo » Sat Dec 24, 2016 8:55 pm

Everything is up

Rose: aut and ser located beside plugin, like all acqua plugins
Nebula: aut and ser located in nebula repository, top level, like all 3d party authorizations

Grim

Post by Grim » Sat Dec 24, 2016 9:16 pm

Rakbeatzz wrote:Thanks Grim...where is that folder?
Wherever you specified during install or root of c: drive if you left it at default.

Rakbeatzz
User Level III
User Level III

Post by Rakbeatzz » Sat Dec 24, 2016 9:24 pm

Grim wrote:Wherever you specified during install or root of c: drive if you left it at default.
I understand, the problem that I am having is that I am on a mac OS X platform.

be a gorilla

Post by be a gorilla » Sat Dec 24, 2016 9:47 pm

Rakbeatzz wrote:
Grim wrote:Wherever you specified during install or root of c: drive if you left it at default.
good to read you conversation. same problem here, on os x too

Rakbeatzz
User Level III
User Level III

Post by Rakbeatzz » Sat Dec 24, 2016 9:57 pm

be a gorilla wrote:
Rakbeatzz wrote:
good to read you conversation. same problem here, on os x too

It is a shame that such a great plugin has such an extremely un-user friendly authorization process, as if the learning curve of the plugin is not challenging enough.

giancarlo
Founder
Founder

Post by giancarlo » Sat Dec 24, 2016 10:09 pm

Soon it will be automatic
Here in our offices in all computers and vm where we installed java we have already a full automatic authorization process!

markrees
User Level 0
User Level 0

Post by markrees » Sat Dec 24, 2016 10:11 pm

I just downloaded the free trial neb 4 and everything seemed fine and I use Logic Pro 9 and was validated but when I open a instance and say load rose, it still says (Init) and it loads the skin and the controls will not operate, I am on mid 2012 Mac w/12 core 3.46 also running Sierra, thanks

Rakbeatzz
User Level III
User Level III

Post by Rakbeatzz » Sat Dec 24, 2016 10:14 pm

giancarlo wrote:Soon it will be automatic
Here in our offices in all computers and vm where we installed java we have already a full automatic authorization process!

Thank you for the response.

zabukowski
Expert
Expert

Post by zabukowski » Sat Dec 24, 2016 10:17 pm

Nebula is using challenge/response protection system, which hasn't been "properly" cracked so far and "professional public" opinion is, that the latest Nebula protection is practically un-crackable, as unbelievable as it may sound.

Everything comes with a price, but as we can read, improvements are on the way :)

be a gorilla

Post by be a gorilla » Sat Dec 24, 2016 10:24 pm

never had problems with authorisation process of aquas or thought it is complicated.
that it will be automatic is cool.
but for now can anyone tell where is N4 repository folder on os x?