N4 is finally out!

Tips & tricks, working results, technical support
Locked
User avatar
flipnautold
Expert
Expert
Posts: 716
Joined: Sat May 18, 2013 3:36 pm
Location: Germany, Düsseldorf
Contact:

Re: N4 (Nebula4) is finally out!

Post by flipnautold » Sat Dec 24, 2016 2:30 pm

Story continous:

Now i got the compressor library from the Trial. I opened Nebula 4 Free. I loaded a rose libraray. But when i try to move a knob it immediatly jumps into the old position?

What the F... is going on? I do not understand it.

Ok. I will now deinstall the whole shit. I got a program in alpha version. This is not very kind from acustica.
Studio One on Intel i7 4790k.
Aquas i like are: Lime, Gold, Pink2412, Amethyst2, Honey

User avatar
robschroeder
Beta Tester
Beta Tester
Posts: 430
Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:02 am
Location: Crailsheim, Germany
Contact:

Re: N4 (Nebula4) is finally out!

Post by robschroeder » Sat Dec 24, 2016 2:36 pm

flipnaut wrote:The Website makes poblems: I had to click very often add to cart until i could go further to buy nebula 4 for free. It would be easier to refer the picture on the Frontpage directley to the .exe. Why is it so complicated? It was anounced many times that acustica will get a new shop and website this year. Nothing happened :) But this is so importent.
You don't need to 'buy' Nebula free nor need it to add to the basket. Just read the note below the free nebula:
New! - Direct Download from your Dashboard (Only registration - No more "add to cart" required). Product Details

Max Caviar
User Level III
User Level III
Posts: 37
Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:34 pm
Location: France

Re: N4 (Nebula4) is finally out!

Post by Max Caviar » Sat Dec 24, 2016 2:37 pm

i confirm the new version of N4 free (release B) is generating the SER file now, i'm waiting for the AUT file and i'm going to finaly test these new comps ! ( i hope ... ) :D
Nebula3, Nebula4, Amethyst, Navy, PS Black eq, Sand, Lime, Coral, Pearl, Gold, Cobalt,
Ebony, Purple P-1, Ivory, Lemon

User avatar
flipnautold
Expert
Expert
Posts: 716
Joined: Sat May 18, 2013 3:36 pm
Location: Germany, Düsseldorf
Contact:

Re: N4 (Nebula4) is finally out!

Post by flipnautold » Sat Dec 24, 2016 2:37 pm

Deinstallation is only possible by doing it by hand... program is not shown in windows apps list which is standard in 2016!

Furthermore i got many issues with Avast Anti Vir programm while installation and deinstallation.
Studio One on Intel i7 4790k.
Aquas i like are: Lime, Gold, Pink2412, Amethyst2, Honey

User avatar
flipnautold
Expert
Expert
Posts: 716
Joined: Sat May 18, 2013 3:36 pm
Location: Germany, Düsseldorf
Contact:

Re: N4 (Nebula4) is finally out!

Post by flipnautold » Sat Dec 24, 2016 2:39 pm

robschroeder wrote:
flipnaut wrote:The Website makes poblems: I had to click very often add to cart until i could go further to buy nebula 4 for free. It would be easier to refer the picture on the Frontpage directley to the .exe. Why is it so complicated? It was anounced many times that acustica will get a new shop and website this year. Nothing happened :) But this is so importent.
You don't need to 'buy' Nebula free nor need it to add to the basket. Just read the note below the free nebula:
New! - Direct Download from your Dashboard (Only registration - No more "add to cart" required). Product Details
yes i found it after 10 Minutes searching... this is also something which no one will find.
Studio One on Intel i7 4790k.
Aquas i like are: Lime, Gold, Pink2412, Amethyst2, Honey

Mannymac
Member
Member
Posts: 205
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:32 am

Re: N4 (Nebula4) is finally out!

Post by Mannymac » Sat Dec 24, 2016 2:40 pm

Have the discounts for people that bought multiple acquas already been sent out?

Giancarlo announced in the Nebula 4 thread that there will be discounts on Nebula 4 for people that have bought several Acqua's.
http://www.acustica-audio.com/phpBB3/vi ... 56&t=29743

I have bought Orange,Blue, Silk, Aquamarine, Magenta, Navy, Pink, Ultramarine, the Purple Bundle and Sand.

Would be great to get that before the Christmas promo runs out, I have already sent a ticket to support ;)

User avatar
robschroeder
Beta Tester
Beta Tester
Posts: 430
Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:02 am
Location: Crailsheim, Germany
Contact:

Re: N4 (Nebula4) is finally out!

Post by robschroeder » Sat Dec 24, 2016 2:44 pm

flipnaut wrote:yes i found it after 10 Minutes searching... this is also something which no one will find.
I think you are exaggerating a bit ;) It is exctly there where it should be. Under the product itself.
Image 1.jpg
Yes AA is not perfect. And yes some things could be solved better. But they are not completely doing everything wrong like you are moaning here. ;)

User avatar
flipnautold
Expert
Expert
Posts: 716
Joined: Sat May 18, 2013 3:36 pm
Location: Germany, Düsseldorf
Contact:

Re: N4 (Nebula4) is finally out!

Post by flipnautold » Sat Dec 24, 2016 2:50 pm

robschroeder wrote:
flipnaut wrote:yes i found it after 10 Minutes searching... this is also something which no one will find.
I think you are exaggerating a bit ;) It is exctly there where it should be. Under the product itself.
Image 1.jpg
Yes AA is not perfect. And yes some things could be solved better. But they are not completely doing everything wrong like you are moaning here. ;)
when no one is moaning nothing will change.
Studio One on Intel i7 4790k.
Aquas i like are: Lime, Gold, Pink2412, Amethyst2, Honey

User avatar
flipnautold
Expert
Expert
Posts: 716
Joined: Sat May 18, 2013 3:36 pm
Location: Germany, Düsseldorf
Contact:

Re: N4 (Nebula4) is finally out!

Post by flipnautold » Sat Dec 24, 2016 2:53 pm

Max Caviar wrote:i confirm the new version of N4 free (release B) is generating the SER file now, i'm waiting for the AUT file and i'm going to finaly test these new comps ! ( i hope ... ) :D
? There was no hint that a .ser file is missing in N4 Free.

Normally on the Plugin there is a white hint on the plugin to authorize.
Studio One on Intel i7 4790k.
Aquas i like are: Lime, Gold, Pink2412, Amethyst2, Honey

User avatar
Mordus
Member
Member
Posts: 278
Joined: Fri May 17, 2013 11:03 am
Location: Barcelona

Re: N4 (Nebula4) is finally out!

Post by Mordus » Sat Dec 24, 2016 2:59 pm

A probably stupid question...

Are Library files different for OSX and Windows?
Or is it a Cross Platform Library?

I though both things at the same time was not possible...
Attachments
Captura de pantalla 2016-12-24 a la(s) 13.55.00.png
Keep it simple, be happy.

Samplitude / Logic Pro X / RME / Italian Handcrafted Loudspeakers

User avatar
giancarlo
Founder
Founder
Posts: 11214
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:40 pm
Location: Italy

Re: N4 (Nebula4) is finally out!

Post by giancarlo » Sat Dec 24, 2016 3:03 pm

Mordus wrote:A probably stupid question...

Are Library files different for OSX and Windows?
Or is it a Cross Platform Library?

I though both things at the same time was not possible...
They are cross. Anyway we are providing installers, and they cannot be cross platform. But if you share from both Windows and Mac it will work

User avatar
giancarlo
Founder
Founder
Posts: 11214
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:40 pm
Location: Italy

Re: N4 (Nebula4) is finally out!

Post by giancarlo » Sat Dec 24, 2016 3:04 pm

flipnaut wrote:
Max Caviar wrote:i confirm the new version of N4 free (release B) is generating the SER file now, i'm waiting for the AUT file and i'm going to finaly test these new comps ! ( i hope ... ) :D
? There was no hint that a .ser file is missing in N4 Free.

Normally on the Plugin there is a white hint on the plugin to authorize.
Download nebula free now.
Install the library
Load a preset
A Ser file will be generated in you nebula free repository, top level

User avatar
Mordus
Member
Member
Posts: 278
Joined: Fri May 17, 2013 11:03 am
Location: Barcelona

Re: N4 (Nebula4) is finally out!

Post by Mordus » Sat Dec 24, 2016 3:06 pm

giancarlo wrote:
Mordus wrote:A probably stupid question...

Are Library files different for OSX and Windows?
Or is it a Cross Platform Library?

I though both things at the same time was not possible...
They are cross. Anyway we are providing installers, and they cannot be cross platform. But if you share from both Windows and Mac it will work
Aha! OK! Thanks for clarifying it.

--------
Keep it simple, be happy.

Samplitude / Logic Pro X / RME / Italian Handcrafted Loudspeakers

Catalin.B
User Level II
User Level II
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:41 pm

Re: N4 (Nebula4) is finally out!

Post by Catalin.B » Sat Dec 24, 2016 4:39 pm

Hello

I downloaded and authorized N4. When i intall the libraryes i get a message from Program compatibility assistant saying that DIRSYSlication might not have installed correctly.
Do yu have anyideea what is this meaning?
I mention that i see the libraryes in the browser and i can load them but some of them behave strange like big volume drops or boosts...
I use reaper and windows 10.

Thanks for taking the time to read this

holographic
User Level II
User Level II
Posts: 27
Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:16 pm

Re: N4 (Nebula4) is finally out!

Post by holographic » Sat Dec 24, 2016 4:45 pm

after having installed Nebula 4, here are two things to help with the installation:

there are two N4.SER files
- one for nebula 4, usually found in C:\nebula4temprepository
- one for rose, found where the plugin is installed (like with aqua´s plugins)

upload one of the SER files and place the license in the two locations.

if you have Nebula 3 installed and want to use your old libraries in Nebula 4 add this line to the configuration xmls (N4.xml and N4ZL.xml)
<ALTERNATIVEDATAPATH>c:\nebulatemprepository\</ALTERNATIVEDATAPATH>

Locked