Nebula4, new details

Tips & tricks, working results, technical support
Avgatzeblouz
Expert
Expert
Posts: 537
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:13 pm

Re: Nebula4, new details

Post by Avgatzeblouz » Fri Dec 23, 2016 6:53 pm

Bought it. Installing now. But the library is not up yet.
Samplitude Pro X3 suite - Sequoia 14 / Windows 10 pro x64 / Pearl / Titanium / N4 / Pink / Pink compressors / Prime Comp+Mix+Curve + Caribou comp + Black Eq + Black comp / Sand / Lime / Acquamarine / Emerald / Ultramarine / Silk / Gold / Cobalt / Ebony / Ivory / BlueEQ / Lemon / Magenta / Azure

sdthegawd
User Level 0
User Level 0
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:56 pm

Re: Nebula4, new details

Post by sdthegawd » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:48 pm

How to authorize?

stmcfl
User Level III
User Level III
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:21 am

Re: Nebula4, new details

Post by stmcfl » Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:01 pm

Oh snap it's here. Been checking email like every couple minutes. Gonna buy as soon as I see the coupon. So excited. Xmas came early

hemd
User Level III
User Level III
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:07 pm

authorisation

Post by hemd » Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:03 pm

Hi,
i uploaded the ser file , got back the aut file in a second, put it in the acustica64 folder, but N4 still asks for autorisation and rose is working. I guess i have to send the number i see in N4? If so to which adress?

User avatar
enriquesilveti
Expert
Expert
Posts: 2861
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:00 pm
Location: Lodi | Madrid | Buenos Aires
Contact:

Re: authorisation

Post by enriquesilveti » Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:05 pm

hemd wrote:Hi,
i uploaded the ser file , got back the aut file in a second, put it in the acustica64 folder, but N4 still asks for autorisation and rose is working. I guess i have to send the number i see in N4? If so to which adress?
Where is N4.SER?
Enrique Silveti.
Acustica Audio customer and technical support.

MBP 11.5 (W10 1803 | OSX 10.13.6 | i7-4870 | 16 GB | 512 GB SSD)
SP4 (W10 1903 | i5-6300 | 8 GB | 256 GB SSD)
Digiface Dante | Lyra2 | Rednet AM2
VM U18 | VM W10 1803 | VM OSX 10.13
N4/NAT4 | SPX4 | RX7 | LN2C | SMAART8 | R5 | PT2019 | PX11 | NIK5

hemd
User Level III
User Level III
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:07 pm

Re: Nebula4, new details

Post by hemd » Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:11 pm

in the same folder as the other n4 files incl the aut file here.

Edit: ok, there was more than one N4.ser file, one was in the Nebula4temprepository, everything is fine now

kad974
User Level III
User Level III
Posts: 38
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:38 pm

Re: Nebula4, new details

Post by kad974 » Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:56 am

Where is the files for OSX ?
Not yet upload ?

Thanks.
Mac osx 10.11.5 - i7 6700k - 32 Go DDR4 - Logic Pro X - H******* Mixbus32 - Reaper 5 - Nebula 4 - Sand FAB4 - Pearl 2 - Diamond Eq - GOLD - Lemon - Ebony -Tan - Red - Ochre - Violet - Bronze -Water

User avatar
davidgary73
Expert
Expert
Posts: 694
Joined: Fri May 28, 2010 9:08 am

Re: Nebula4, new details

Post by davidgary73 » Sat Dec 24, 2016 2:26 am

kad974 wrote:Where is the files for OSX ?
Not yet upload ?

Thanks.
Not yet..late as always. Maybe be 1 or 2 days later..or maybe in the next few hrs..very hard to say. Just bear in mind that every time we buy a plug from AA, Mac will always be delayed..ALWAYS hahaha.
MacPro 2 x 2.4 Ghz 6 Core Intel Xeon • 28GB Ram • Logic Pro X 10.4.6 • OSX 10.13.6 • VEP 6 • Console 1 •


Please join us - Facebook Acustica Audio Official Group page @ https://www.facebook.com/groups/2161186247437661/

kad974
User Level III
User Level III
Posts: 38
Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:38 pm

Re: Nebula4, new details

Post by kad974 » Sat Dec 24, 2016 2:42 am

Thank you for the answer.
So we have to wait ...
It's true that I'm excited enough to try it .... Hoping before Christmas.
Mac osx 10.11.5 - i7 6700k - 32 Go DDR4 - Logic Pro X - H******* Mixbus32 - Reaper 5 - Nebula 4 - Sand FAB4 - Pearl 2 - Diamond Eq - GOLD - Lemon - Ebony -Tan - Red - Ochre - Violet - Bronze -Water

User avatar
robschroeder
Beta Tester
Beta Tester
Posts: 430
Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:02 am
Location: Crailsheim, Germany
Contact:

Re: Nebula4, new details

Post by robschroeder » Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:33 am

davidgary73 wrote:Just bear in mind that every time we buy a plug from AA, Mac will always be delayed..ALWAYS hahaha.
Yep this is unwritten law :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

User avatar
Mordus
Member
Member
Posts: 278
Joined: Fri May 17, 2013 11:03 am
Location: Barcelona

Re: Nebula4, new details

Post by Mordus » Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:56 am

robschroeder wrote:
davidgary73 wrote:Just bear in mind that every time we buy a plug from AA, Mac will always be delayed..ALWAYS hahaha.
Yep this is unwritten law :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
No matter how long I'm a AA user, ...I always forget about that.
:mrgreen:
Keep it simple, be happy.

Samplitude / Logic Pro X / RME / Italian Handcrafted Loudspeakers

User avatar
giancarlo
Founder
Founder
Posts: 11214
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:40 pm
Location: Italy

Re: Nebula4, new details

Post by giancarlo » Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:22 pm

we generated coupons again (thousands)
Good news, we fixed the trial library issue. We are uploading a new "Nebula4 free" executable, it was blocking it.

about mac osx delay: installers are created in a different town. So when we upload installers we upload also items for mac osx, and windows version can be tested first. I prefer this delayed release approach anyway, because the incredible amount of thigs we are doing and testing nowdays. Our releases are "insane".

N4 release is for example a 25 gibabytes release.
The "small" lime fix required yesterday the encryption of thousands of elements, and several gigabytes of data distrubuted to different formats and program rates.

User avatar
be a gorilla
Member
Member
Posts: 344
Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:09 pm

Re: Nebula4, new details

Post by be a gorilla » Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:28 pm

hey there !

any mac users here installed just rose and have problems?
sadly it doesnt create a SER file

User avatar
davidgary73
Expert
Expert
Posts: 694
Joined: Fri May 28, 2010 9:08 am

Re: Nebula4, new details

Post by davidgary73 » Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:31 pm

be a gorilla wrote:hey there !

any mac users here installed just rose and have problems?
sadly it doesnt create a SER file
Look for N4.SER file instead. Upload and you will receive a file named N4.AUT.

I got it authorised earlier.
MacPro 2 x 2.4 Ghz 6 Core Intel Xeon • 28GB Ram • Logic Pro X 10.4.6 • OSX 10.13.6 • VEP 6 • Console 1 •


Please join us - Facebook Acustica Audio Official Group page @ https://www.facebook.com/groups/2161186247437661/

User avatar
robschroeder
Beta Tester
Beta Tester
Posts: 430
Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:02 am
Location: Crailsheim, Germany
Contact:

Re: Nebula4, new details

Post by robschroeder » Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:39 pm

giancarlo wrote:we generated coupons again (thousands)
Good news, we fixed the trial library issue. We are uploading a new "Nebula4 free" executable, it was blocking it.

about mac osx delay: installers are created in a different town. So when we upload installers we upload also items for mac osx, and windows version can be tested first. I prefer this delayed release approach anyway, because the incredible amount of thigs we are doing and testing nowdays. Our releases are "insane".

N4 release is for example a 25 gibabytes release.
The "small" lime fix required yesterday the encryption of thousands of elements, and several gigabytes of data distrubuted to different formats and program rates.
Thx so much for the support and this even on christmas eve :o

Post Reply