nebula new install question ?

Tips & tricks, working results, technical support
e-smile-z
User Level 0
User Level 0

nebula new install question ?

Post by e-smile-z » Mon May 05, 2014 9:54 am

Hi ive being a long time nebula user and i bought quite a few libarys from different sellers.

i ve got 2 Harddrives on my Pc.

i ve got on drive C: Nebula installed
on drive D: the Nebula libarys..

Now drive C: died and i bought a new SSD and changed to windows 8.1 and i had to reinstalled my DAWs and plugins.
I have installed the latest installer Nebula PRo x64 1.3712 . Its autorized and works!!!

I didn t change anything on drive d:
Now most of the libary works but a few show me the INIT screen. i thought maybe i have to authorize the commercial Libarys it again... but for example the 4kd Libary from ALEXB works while the MFQ pro gives me a an init.
VBEQ Works...fate EQ not it give s me an init screen
they all have being installed together on drive d: in the nebulatemprepository

where is the problem is it a Nebula or an authorization problem ? why do some commercial Libarys work and some not ?why do the -MWC work and the MFQ not ? :?

Support
Expert
Expert

Re: nebula new install question ?

Post by Support » Mon May 05, 2014 10:05 am

e-smile-z wrote:Hi ive being a long time nebula user and i bought quite a few libarys from different sellers.

i ve got 2 Harddrives on my Pc.

i ve got on drive C: Nebula installed
on drive D: the Nebula libarys..

Now drive C: died and i bought a new SSD and changed to windows 8.1 and i had to reinstalled my DAWs and plugins.
I have installed the latest installer Nebula PRo x64 1.3712 . Its autorized and works!!!

I didn t change anything on drive d:
Now most of the libary works but a few show me the INIT screen. i thought maybe i have to authorize the commercial Libarys it again... but for example the 4kd Libary from ALEXB works while the MFQ pro gives me a an init.
VBEQ Works...fate EQ not it give s me an init screen
they all have being installed together on drive d: in the nebulatemprepository

where is the problem is it a Nebula or an authorization problem ? why do some commercial Libarys work and some not ?why do the -MWC work and the MFQ not ? :?
Hello e-smile-z.

Re-authorize your protected libraries sending your .AUT file(s) the corresponding developer(s).

http://www.acustica-audio.com/index.php ... Itemid=165
Best regards,
Acustica Audio help-desk service and support.
https://www.acustica-audio.com/
Acustica Audio is a trademark of Acusticaudio SRL.

To contact Acustica Audio support go to the ‘Support’ in your Acustica Audio account.
We do not provide support via social networks, public forums, Acustica Audio forums, or email accounts.