Current version information ?

Tips & tricks, working results, technical support
Formbank
User Level VII
User Level VII
Posts: 77
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:50 pm

Current version information ?

Post by Formbank » Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:11 pm

I may be looking in the wrong places, but I can't see any threads for what are the current version(s) of Nebula.

I went to the 'my products' area, but I have some issues with accessing the 'Box' cloud - timeouts / asking me to create an account etc.

A current version / change log thread would be very helpful (again, apologies if it exists already !)
Last edited by Formbank on Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

fpoitevin
User Level VIII
User Level VIII
Posts: 86
Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:48 pm
Location: Grenoble, France

Re: Current version information ?

Post by fpoitevin » Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:18 pm

I've got the same problem to access the download area (the one with a password). For me, it works if I try first to access the Nebula setups directory (without any password)... Don't ask me why...

The last version seems to be the 1.3.679.

User avatar
Support
Expert
Expert
Posts: 3226
Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:33 am
Location: Lodi, Lombardia, Italy.
Contact:

Re: Current version information ?

Post by Support » Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:21 pm

Formbank wrote:I may be looking in the wrong places, but I can't see any threads for what are the current version(s) of Nebula.

I went to the 'my products' area, but I have some issues with accessing the 'Box' cloud - timeouts / asking me to create an account etc.

A current version / change log thread would be very helpful (again, apologies if it exists already !)
Official release:
602
608
636
668
679
I went to the 'my products' area, but I have some issues with accessing the 'Box' cloud - timeouts / asking me to create an account etc.
Clear browser cache; Enable java, flash and cookies. If issue remains, try other browser.
Best regards,
Enrique Silveti.
Acustica Audio customer and technical support
http://www.acustica-audio.com

Formbank
User Level VII
User Level VII
Posts: 77
Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:50 pm

Re: Current version information ?

Post by Formbank » Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:42 pm

Ta for the reply, but what about any change logs ?
That list isn't terribly helpful in itself.

Surely that box thing should just work - without having to do all that ?

fpoitevin
User Level VIII
User Level VIII
Posts: 86
Joined: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:48 pm
Location: Grenoble, France

Re: Current version information ?

Post by fpoitevin » Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:42 pm

Would it be possible to get the changelog attached with each version like in the Reaper site ?

RJHollins
Expert
Expert
Posts: 3333
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:53 pm

Re: Current version information ?

Post by RJHollins » Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:57 pm

Just checking out 'My Downloads' section ... everything seems to be there ... BUT ... a question...

I use the 'Server' version of Nebula ... however, I do not see a version# nor a date posted to any of the products I have listed.

This makes it tough to know if I have downloaded the latest version.

Can that info be posted to see ?

thanks
i7-5820k, MSI X99A Plus, 16 GIG Ram, Noctua NH-D14, Win-7 Pro [64-bit], Reaper-64

NVC [Nebula Virtual Controllers]

User avatar
Support
Expert
Expert
Posts: 3226
Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:33 am
Location: Lodi, Lombardia, Italy.
Contact:

Re: Current version information ?

Post by Support » Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:12 am

RJHollins wrote:Just checking out 'My Downloads' section ... everything seems to be there ... BUT ... a question...

I use the 'Server' version of Nebula ... however, I do not see a version# nor a date posted to any of the products I have listed.

This makes it tough to know if I have downloaded the latest version.

Can that info be posted to see ?

thanks
Run Nebula and see what you have.
http://www.acustica-audio.com/phpBB3/vi ... 39&t=27646
Best regards,
Enrique Silveti.
Acustica Audio customer and technical support
http://www.acustica-audio.com

RJHollins
Expert
Expert
Posts: 3333
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:53 pm

Re: Current version information ?

Post by RJHollins » Wed Mar 12, 2014 11:57 am

Support wrote:
RJHollins wrote:Just checking out 'My Downloads' section ... everything seems to be there ... BUT ... a question...

I use the 'Server' version of Nebula ... however, I do not see a version# nor a date posted to any of the products I have listed.

This makes it tough to know if I have downloaded the latest version.

Can that info be posted to see ?

thanks
Run Nebula and see what you have.
http://www.acustica-audio.com/phpBB3/vi ... 39&t=27646
I already know what version I have installed.
What we don't know is the version posted
In the dash.
Make sense?
i7-5820k, MSI X99A Plus, 16 GIG Ram, Noctua NH-D14, Win-7 Pro [64-bit], Reaper-64

NVC [Nebula Virtual Controllers]

User avatar
Melon_Jack
Member
Member
Posts: 280
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:55 am
Contact:

Re: Current version information ?

Post by Melon_Jack » Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:23 pm

Hmm... I've installed 679 update, but in mast page (AU plugin) i see 655...
Sorry for my bad english =))

chime13
User Level 0
User Level 0
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:11 pm

Re: Current version information ?

Post by chime13 » Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:35 pm

Support wrote:
Formbank wrote:I may be looking in the wrong places, but I can't see any threads for what are the current version(s) of Nebula.

I went to the 'my products' area, but I have some issues with accessing the 'Box' cloud - timeouts / asking me to create an account etc.

A current version / change log thread would be very helpful (again, apologies if it exists already !)
Official release:
602
608
636
668
679
I went to the 'my products' area, but I have some issues with accessing the 'Box' cloud - timeouts / asking me to create an account etc.
Clear browser cache; Enable java, flash and cookies. If issue remains, try other browser.
Hi - FWIW, you do not have to do all of the above in order to be able to see/download Nebula. All you have to do is go to your browser's settings and enable "Allow 3rd Party Cookies". I downloaded Firefox just for Nebula downloads with this option enabled. I run Safari in Privacy mode for everything else.

I was experiencing the same issue as you (and many, I'm sure) and nothing worked until I enabled 3rd party cookies. Since this is not the most secure way of browsing, I only use it for this site.

You may ask "why Safari, why not just use Firefox for everything?" Answer: Pinch to zoom - works great for those of us that have blown their vision staring at computer screens for hours.

Hope this helps.

Post Reply