Thanks to everyone who has been emailing me, and sorry it's taking longer than planned.
I am still going to give away 12 mins of the course to demonstrate how amazing it is
This free section is finished and called 'The Secrets of Nebula Gain Staging Pt 1'.
I have been beta testing the video, getting feedback from the developers, and was about to release it to Youtube... then damn i am going on holiday tomorrow and didn't quite make the deadline
I am back in a couple of weeks, and after a few quick edits will upload it for all. Here is the contents for you to look forward to:
Table of Contents
- Nebula Explained Free Preview: Secrets of Nebula Gain Staging Pt 1
- What is Gain Staging?
- What are the Basic Concepts of Gain Staging?
- Signal to Noise Ratio
- Example of a Typical Signal Chain
- An Audio Example Of Having Gain Too Low
- The Problems With Having Gain Too High
- A Plug-in's Ideal Input Level
- Why is Gain Staging so Important For Nebula?
- Too Much Input Volume to Nebula: Overload & Artefacts
- Too Little Input Volume to Nebula on a Dynamic Program: Loosing Realism & 3D Sound
- Nebula's Dynamic Layers
- The Optimum Input Volume to Nebula and Controlling the Level Of Distortion
- Testing SCS Treble & Bass Amp EQ For Distortion
- Coming Next: -18dBFS RMS = 0dBVU
I will be away from all computers for a couple of weeks, and then refreshed will be back to 101% full out work to get this course finished