London Acoustics OSAKA MIX EQ released!

Officially Licensed 3rd Party Developer Libraries
Free 3rd Party Programs
London Acoustics
User Level I
User Level I

London Acoustics OSAKA MIX EQ released!

Post by London Acoustics » Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:19 am

We're thrilled to announce our next audio plugin, which also takes the quality of London Acoustics to the next level, with no compromises.: OSAKA MIX EQ

Check out high resolution audio samples, more videos, and manual, at this link: http://bit.ly/OsakaMixEQ

OSAKA MIX EQ (full): http://www.acustica-audio.com/store/pro ... aka-mix-eq

OSAKA MIX EQ (trial): http://www.acustica-audio.com/store/pro ... x-eq-trial

OSAKA MIX EQ is a custom-built, solid-state parametric equalizer designed with no compromise on quality.
It features LOW SHELF, LOW-MID and HIGH-MID PARAMETRIC, and HI SHELF parameter controls, somewhat Oxford-esque in inspiration, though specially developed for mixing purposes, to bring a wide palette of colour to your mixes.

OSAKA MIX EQ features a second preamp stage called DRIFT+, an addtional preamp stage with custom circuitry, sampled and developed entirely by LONDON ACOUSTICS to emphasize the “analogue feel” of this equipment.
“Analogue Drift” is in regard to the effect of the component’s temperature altering its sonic character, over time.
All of these subtle variations are usually due to naturally occurring reactions in circuitry that have not been compensated for in the design. This phenomenon is also known as the (with a slightly less glamorous name) “Flaw/Feature effect”.

This effect gives, in the physical hardware domain, more openness and the impression of more air, and more subtle enhancement of dynamic, to make your recording sound more “alive”. The Analogue DRIFT+ feature is an integral part of that sonic character that gives vintage signal processors that analogue sound.

With DRIFT+, we have harnessed this effect and brought it in line with current audio standards: recreating this effect in an amplified way, improving the fidelity, widening the frequency spectrum and response.
The DRIFT+ option is well suited to nearly every kind of track, mixing group, and sometimes even worth try on the master buss!

OSAKA MIX EQ is an official third-party plugin for N4 Player

FEATURES:

Low Shelf +/-15dB gain, 20 - 400Hz fequency range.

Mid-Low Parametric, continuous bell-Q shape (narrow to wide), +/-15dB gain, continuous 50Hz-1.3kHz frequency range.

Mid-High Parametric, continuous bell-Q shape (narrow to wide), +/-15dB gain, continuous 1kHz-13kHz frequency range.

High Shelf +/-15dB gain, 1.5 - 13kHz fequency range.

Solid State analogue circuit preamp on/off button.

Analogue Drift circuit [DRIFT+] on/off button.

Bypass on/off button

VU Meters IN/OUT -42/+5dB

VST, AU, AAX – 32, 64 bit

Price (MSRP): €70.00 [now with the introductory price of €59.50 (15% off) until the 11th of November]

Licensing: Challenge-response authorization system allows activation for two computers per license.

The trial version is fully functional for a duration of four weeks. Trial license allows the activation of two computers per license.

Formats supported:
Supported operation systems: OS X and Windows.
Supported plug-in formats: VST2, AAX, and AU.
Supported architectures: 32 and 64-bits.

Much love.

mathias
Expert
Expert

Re: London Acoustics OSAKA MIX EQ released!

Post by mathias » Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:41 am

i certainly recommend to try this!
it has real workhorse ability and also shines on the masterbus, if used in smaller doses. :)

great tool! thanks london acoustics!
system 1: windows 8 32 bit - samplitude prox/x3, tracktion6/7, reaper
system 2: mac osx yosemite - reaper(32+64bit), tracktion6/7(32+64bit)

both systems on: macbook pro (late 2009), core 2 duo 3,06 ghz, 4 gb ram, graphic: nvidia geforce 9600M GT 512 MB

London Acoustics
User Level I
User Level I

Post by London Acoustics » Sat Oct 27, 2018 2:21 pm

See why everyone is raving about the new Osaka Mix EQ plugin. Get it now - 15% off for a limited time: https://www.facebook.com/londonacoustic ... 927433400/

Try it for free for 30 days on your own music: http://bit.ly/OsakaMixEQ

Video-lancio-FB.jpg

London Acoustics
User Level I
User Level I

Post by London Acoustics » Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:52 am

Haven't had time to test our OSAKA MIX EQ plugin yet? We can help with that ;)

https://youtu.be/_z2w5BgivQQ

Put your feet up for 5 minutes as we take you through the parameters of our latest EQ plugin on a funky 3-Track mix including drums, bass and e-piano. Hear the difference it makes to the whole mix, as well as each instrument individually. We also check out how Osaka’s pre can add dynamics to the instrument, bypassing the EQ effect and just using the preamp, both with or without the Drift+ setting engaged.
video.jpg

Synonym Music
User Level III
User Level III

Post by Synonym Music » Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:39 pm

Sounds great, think that one's going on the wishlist. Videos help move units.

davidgary73
Expert
Expert

Post by davidgary73 » Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:48 am

Synonym Music wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 11:39 pm
Sounds great, think that one's going on the wishlist. Videos help move units.
Yes..Osaka EQ is great and the Drift+ is amazing too + make sure to get it before the pre-sale ends on the 11th of November ;)
MacPro 2 x 2.4 Ghz 6 Core Intel Xeon • 28GB Ram • Logic Pro X 10.4.1 • OSX 10.12.6 • VEP 6 • Console 1 •

Please join us - Facebook Acustica Audio Official Group page @ https://www.facebook.com/groups/2161186247437661/

Synonym Music
User Level III
User Level III

Post by Synonym Music » Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:21 pm

Was just about to buy and then:

:roll:

[email protected]
Beta Tester
Beta Tester

Post by [email protected] » Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:31 am

Synonym Music wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 6:21 pm
Was just about to buy and then:
:roll:
Hi, please can you open a ticket in your AA customer board?
BTW this issue is very strange, did you try different browsers? Maybe Google Chrome that is usually good?
Many thanks for your patience.
Last edited by [email protected] on Tue Nov 06, 2018 3:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Synonym Music
User Level III
User Level III

Post by Synonym Music » Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:54 pm

I'll do that.

deanpokorny
User Level 0
User Level 0

Post by deanpokorny » Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:36 pm

Thank guys, sounds fantastic, drift+ and preamp with proper input gain is amazing and eq the same. Congrats to hard work.
Without music, life would not be same...

London Acoustics
User Level I
User Level I

Post by London Acoustics » Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:25 pm

Osaka-end-of-offer-banner.jpg
Don't miss it!

boldlove
User Level IV
User Level IV

Post by boldlove » Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:20 am

For me this is the EQ I didn't know I was dreaming of...

It's not based on any specific sought-after hardware so one might overlook it simply due to unfamiliarity, but if you're chasing control, dynamics, depth, and vibe definitely give this a try. Emphasis on dynamics and depth, those preamps are doing something unique even in AA land; and there's a kind of organic interaction between all the elements that's very employable and powerful (and anti-digital). I was pleasantly surprised that everything stated in the product description is no hype but merely matter of fact. This release makes me realize the true potential of third-party custom-crafted libraries, and I can't wait for more.

London Acoustics
User Level I
User Level I

Post by London Acoustics » Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:26 am

boldlove wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:20 am
For me this is the EQ I didn't know I was dreaming of...

It's not based on any specific sought-after hardware so one might overlook it simply due to unfamiliarity, but if you're chasing control, dynamics, depth, and vibe definitely give this a try. Emphasis on dynamics and depth, those preamps are doing something unique even in AA land; and there's a kind of organic interaction between all the elements that's very employable and powerful (and anti-digital). I was pleasantly surprised that everything stated in the product description is no hype but merely matter of fact. This release makes me realize the true potential of third-party custom-crafted libraries, and I can't wait for more.
Thanks for your words boldlove, a much appreciated review.
It seems you spotted our project key-points ^_^

London Acoustics
User Level I
User Level I

Post by London Acoustics » Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:44 pm

osaka-update.jpg

OSAKA MIX EQ UPDATE AVAILABLE NOW!
*please read carefully before updating.

CHANGELOG:
- DRIFT+, no longer sudden cut on high frequencies over 22.5Khz
- Knobs are better alligned to the zero mark
- Knobs have more animation-resolution, for a more precise control
- Knobs have a better handling on subtle movements, the Gain scale is now more gentle on the lower-range values (good for mastering)
- Cleaner frequency-response curves, solved some rare cases of reported slight-echo"bug"
- CPU usage optimisation
- UI with written Frequency and Volume values, by popular demand
- DRIFT+ now responds correctly to the trim knob in conjunction with the PRE
- DRIFT+ now fully driven

* !!!! IMPORTANT: due the change of the knobs resolution and progression, this update can be loaded in the old projects but IS NOT RETRO COMPATIBLE for the resulted sound. Please if you used the previous version in a project, make a track consolidation before updating !!!!

Enjoy this awesome improved version C :)