Search found 931 matches
I assume this is the procedure for the alternate sample rate vector packs on all acquas-- but I'd love to be proven wrong. It makes for some odd implications. I've included a spectrogram for the pearl2 compressor at 88khz-- can you tell at which point I've activated the preamplifier? in this case (...
hi mark, your example 1 really looks weird. there should not be any gap between early and late with the balanced setting. it looks like a predelay is applied to the late part, even with the predelay-knob at 0. there is something wrong, possibly a bug with the standalone-version? can you reproduce th...
* is anybody else just loving the shit out outta this package? All you get on the noticeboard is problems. Open a ticket. The Multiband Compressor/Expander is just so sweet. No complaints here :mrgreen: I'm so glad you said that! G can we get 2 threads happy users and people with issues? Not being ...
hi mark, when i understand you correctly, then you are experiencing just what the concept of ebony reverb is. all is correct as you describe it (in regard to the underlying technical conditions of ebony reverb). you have the complete reverb when the early/tail-knob is set to the middle position. if ...
- Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:23 pm
- Forum: Working with Acqua
- Topic: Will the top end issue with compressors ever be sorted out?
- Replies: 18
- Views: 9240
as far as amethyst3 is concerned (that was your example), switch on insane-mode and the distortion you are seeing should be gone. there is a little switch called "IN" on the amethyst3 standalone comp, activate that (on the full channelstrip of amethyst3, insanemode is active by default). at least i...
- Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:02 am
- Forum: 3rd party libraries (Nebula Libraries)
- Topic: Theater Of Life - FREE ! for everybody !
- Replies: 54
- Views: 33501
here is a temporary link for the library: http://www.mediafire.com/?4yi3iwyytstprnc it may be slowed down for such a big download, it is only a free mediafire cloudspace. i hope it works for a few downloads. i will take it down, when a better solution is established. just want to support roomhunter...
wowgiancarlo wrote:There is a picture we created for each preset
This is a representation of what I feel using that specific preset
this list is so beautiful and a joy to just scroll through
- Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:50 pm
- Forum: Working with Nat
- Topic: How to sample microphones
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1983
best would be an anechoic chamber, like some manufacturers, labs or universities have. but that's difficult. but you can try to sample it in a big room and be near to the speaker (best would a point-source fullrange-speaker, so you can go 1m before it or even closer). remember that you'll also sampl...