Search found 160 matches
- Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:42 pm
- Forum: Magenta
- Topic: Magenta4 is out! Paint your mix!
- Replies: 30
- Views: 6837
I don´t know if it was asked before, but is there a way to save a default magenta state? I would like to start the magenta strip plugin with some bands, the pre and filters and the compresor enabled, I would save me a lot of time. Maybe we could make and "on" version and save it with another name l...
- Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:17 pm
- Forum: Gold
- Topic: Acustica Audio releases GOLD 2: "Can you dig it?"
- Replies: 12
- Views: 3592
I want to download the trial but it doesn't show up in Aquarius :? Too many orders....the system can't keep up :D I'll try again later In the meantime, a quesion for the hardware/analog experts: what's the difference between Cream and Gold? They give color: but is one more precise, has the other mo...
- Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:22 am
- Forum: Working with Acqua
- Topic: Strange noise in Water
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1094
input trim is to add distortion not to make things louder. I always use below 0. And remember to calibrate your audio in 0 VU = -18 dbfs, like a analog hardware. Gain staging is important.
- Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:12 am
- Forum: 3rd party libraries (Nebula Libraries)
- Topic: Mantis PWM compressor, the first creation by Acqua/Nebula 3rd party developer SoundDrops, is out!
- Replies: 28
- Views: 4906
Re: Mantis PWM compressor, the first creation by Acqua/Nebula 3rd party developer SoundDrops, is out!
Hi, just a quick heads-up. I'm currently publishing on the Tube a few demo videos showing Mantis doing its thing on various sources. For the time being, I've uploaded a Master Bus demo and a Drum Subgroup demo . Other videos will follow shortly. Since I'm quite a newbie in this peculiar visual art,...
- Mon May 07, 2018 11:57 pm
- Forum: New Product Alert!
- Topic: Acustica releases Cream - a dreamware approach to console modelling!
- Replies: 125
- Views: 20392
it was reported in beta forum last week, a fix will come soon.